Any position that has my cock inside of the womans cunt is my favorite.
But probably the real favorite is woman on top. I love the visual of my big cock going in and out of her cunt. Also seeing her tits jumping up and down as she fucks my cock is great.
Besides I don't have to worry about fucking too deep wnd hurting her. That is her worry. It is a much better fuck if you don't have to worry. And she has to do the work. I just enjoy her on my cock.
By #662360 at 19,Apr,23 20:52
Missionary with her naked under me, her arms round my back and her legs folded up so her knees are near her shoulders.
By #152681 at 08,Jan,12 02:32
I like reverse cowgirl as well! I love watching a sexy womans ass fuck my cock
By #110229 at 04,Jan,12 16:59
69, missionary, cowgirl and doggy depending on my mood. And sometimes all in succession.
By #53754 at 04,Jan,12 06:43
me on my knees and receiving him doggy
By #167701 at 03,Jan,12 22:11
My ankles on his shoulders.
By #205329 at 04,Jan,12 05:43
I was just thinking the samein reverse. her ankles on MY shoulders.. Better go to your page....
By #201583 at 04,Jan,12 01:10
With a woman, cowgirl. Receiving male, missionary. Giving male, doggie style.
But probably the real favorite is woman on top. I love the visual of my big cock going in and out of her cunt. Also seeing her tits jumping up and down as she fucks my cock is great.
Besides I don't have to worry about fucking too deep wnd hurting her. That is her worry. It is a much better fuck if you don't have to worry. And she has to do the work. I just enjoy her on my cock.