Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

My wife is out of town this weekend

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #222337 at 11,Jan,12 06:27
and I have a cock

Similar topics: 1.farmer boy needs a master for weekend   2.Rate my Wife   3.Fucked in a motel room while another couple slept next to us.   4.Volcanic eruption may happen in couple hours or in few days but it will happen   5.Volcanic eruption started this morning in Iceland near town of Grindavik and houses are on fire  

New Comment

Comments:
By #119027 at 12,Jan,12 20:54
Not this weekend, his wife is out of town right now! I went over last night, to get my back massaged. Yes I really needed a back rub. I had been working out earlier and wanted my back massage before I showered. I know he likes his girls musty so I didn't freshen up. I didn't realize my own stink was strong until I laid down and turnrd my head. But I couldn't move because he was already sitting on my legs working my tight back. It took afew minutes for him to move forward to catch my stink. He took a long hard breath checking me out and I felt his cock get hard. He rubbed me with his hands and he rubbed his hard cock on my ass, making me hot and wet. We had great massage sex, ani am going back tonight, even wriper than last night, since I didn't shower.
By Walker at 13,Jan,12 21:32 other posts of Walker 
Oh baby that is so hot I would love to massage you naked and fuck you as I massage you. I love the fact you didn't shower for him because he love you ripe that way. I would love to smell ripe women it makes my cock extra hard.

By #147052 at 11,Jan,12 15:21
where did she go?

By Saku at 11,Jan,12 07:19 other posts of Saku 
gay sex???? haha

By #205329 at 11,Jan,12 07:19
Sounds like the name of a new group....

Adult Discussion Forum