Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Fucked in a motel room while another couple slept next to us.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Pusscock at 14,Apr,22 02:53  other posts of Pusscock
So my wife and I went out of town last weekend with another couple in our car club for a car show. We got one room with two beds for price. After a day of drinking, my wife and I fucked all over the room while they slept. I know it turned me on and it must have turned her on while I licked her pussy and fucked her doggy because after we slept a while, were at it again. The whole time, I kept looking over to see if they were watching. But they were out. That just made us go at it harder and louder. My wife even yelled loudly about how wet she was and how good my dick felt inside her.
I would love to do this again but my wife doesn't want to talk about it.
/inwpnzji56y0pic.html

Similar topics: 1.TWINS - ever been with one or both?   2.Couple Swap with bi fem and straight men   3.Fucking with Other Couple in Romm   4.Freaky spun fun with step ****   5.My first sexual encounter  

New Comment

Comments:
By wycowboy at 14,Apr,22 23:32 other posts of wycowboy 
About 25 years ago when I was still riding in rodeos we traveled to a rodeo in Kansas with another couple. We got one room with two beds to save money. That night my wife and I were fooling around in our bed while all of us were watching tv. my wife finally pulled me on top of her and inserted my cock in her cunt. I didn't care if Jim and Michelle could see or hear us by then so went for it. The next morning we fucked in the shower and could hear them fucking in the room. After the rodeo we drove home. On the way the girls, who must have planned it gave us boys hand jobs at the same time. Jim and I flooded that poor Mpnte Carlo.

By #665411 at 14,Apr,22 03:53
Me and my boyfriend shared a motel room with a husband and wife. We played around I shot my load on him turned over and went to sleep left him hard to take care of himself lol.

Adult Discussion Forum