Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

To admin - cookies

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #139037 at 17,Jan,12 20:56
Dear admin,

despite the fact I enjoy browsing on the site a lot, I do have a problem with one thing. The cookies used by the site seem to be of unlimited time. When I logged into the site the first time, I purposely asked my browser not to remember my password. Despite that, I'm still logged on to the site every time I leave and join again (without logging off). For most sites out there, that's quite handy, but not for this one. I for one, don't want my family members or good friends to see my most personal pics if they are using my computer (to browse the web or for instance if something happened to me). Yes, I can log off, but that doesn't really help much. Using the browserhistory I can login again, without entering a password.

So my question is, can you make the cookies used last either a session or a fair bit longer than that instead of all eternity? Or at least give users the choice whether they wanna stay logged on every time they join again?

Yours,

Filly