pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Gay Marriage?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #89828 at 18,Jan,12 16:52
Should it be legal for same-sex couples to get married? Why/why not? For those of you who live in places where gay marriage IS legally recognized...has civilization ended yet?
(Just trying to raise the level of discussion a bit...)

Similar topics: 1.Anal pleasure before marriage ?   2.marriage is a circle   3.Gay marriage vs straight marriage   4.GAY MARRIAGE LEGAL AT LAST IN UK   5.My Wife Still Talks about Ex during Sex and Wants Fuck  

New Comment

Comments:
By #181785 at 19,Jan,12 01:59
Simple answer YES. In the USA My feeling is that the Gays should challenge every law against it as unconstitutitional (ya spelling sucks) by reason that the only ones say **** is religion. Therefore where is seperation of church and state .
By #89828 at 19,Jan,12 17:42
Agreed, but in the US the "church and state" line has been blurred for decades! There is waaaaaay too much confusion here between religion and law!
By #181785 at 20,Jan,12 05:21
very very true!

By #147052 at 02,Feb,12 15:02
If the current slate of political candidates in America means anything,especially those with a Evangelical bent, this site and all others will be gone through their brand of the do gooder society. Their concept of society scare the hell out of me.

By #5532 at 18,Jan,12 17:54
The answer is simple: Why not? We have no problem with it. The only issue that bothers me is the "in your face" folks. No matter the topic or cause. Live and let live.
By #147052 at 01,Feb,12 15:01

By #147052 at 20,Jan,12 15:21
Until the Evangelical movement is stopped in America, you will continue to see every wall thrown up to block any and all advancements to social justice. Their world is white, missionary sex, that thinks that all gays belong in hell (whatever that is). And yes, same sex marriages belong up there with "normal" marriges-with all of the pleasures and punishments that go along with the term MARRIED.

Adult Discussion Forum