Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

GAY MARRIAGE LEGAL AT LAST IN UK

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by routemaster at 28,Mar,14 18:23  other posts of routemaster
On 29th March 2014, as of midnight, gay marriage in the UK becomes legal - and about time too. OK, there have been civil partnerships for a few years now but this is the first time gay men and women in the UK have been able to "tie the knot", the only incredibility is why it has taken so long. Its all a far cry from the dark days of the 1980s with that wretched homophobic Thatcher woman and her rotten Section 28 which prevented the "promotion of homosexuality" and put the Campaign for Homosexuality back a couple of decades, however call me an old cynic but this is happening under another Tory government who are even more despicable in other ways, persecuting the poor while giving tax cuts to their rich friends. So I can't help wondering if this is simply a ploy in the hope of gathering votes from the gay community as they sure as hell are on a hiding to nothing at the moment with their Robin Hood In Reverse mantra, robbing the poor to give to the rich and **** less fortunate people to have to use food banks. In the 21st Century? Its despicable, especially as Cameron and Osborne have no idea of the real world and have never done a proper day's work in their lives with their inherited millions. They still won't get my vote, I am proud to say I have NEVER voted Tory in my life and never will, I have too long a memory. So while we should rightly celebrate the legalisation of gay marriage, it does seem that the underhand (surprise surprise) Tories have an ulterior motive here. What do others think???

**** F O R C I N G