Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

pictures/videos taking a shit

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #228005 at 22,Jan,12 04:09
i like watching people **** sooplease post a video or picture ofyou pooing of shit coming out of you or someone else

Similar topics: 1.kinky ideas for taking pictures   2.Do you take pictures of yourself in other peoples bedrooms and bathrooms?   3.When did you start taking penis pictures?   4.taking picture & video requests!   5.Ghosts  

New Comment

Comments:
By #147052 at 23,Jan,12 15:23
One of the few times I agree with JohnS....get lost

By Ray10754 at 22,Jan,12 11:11 other posts of Ray10754 
You neeed you head examend, this subject is totaly unexceptable for this site!!Although it may be your thing don't bring it here!!
By #88520 at 22,Jan,12 22:54
Haha I'm sorry but this post is just funny when it comes from a 57 year old man with an enormous cock piercing and a big dildo up his butt

(and no I don't want to see anyone taking a shit either)

By fila1305 at 22,Jan,12 22:18 other posts of fila1305 
I agree completely. If you like this kind of stuff, find an appropriate site. This is not.

By #218130 at 22,Jan,12 10:34
Agree 100%. This DEFENITELY is not the right place for that kind of SHIT

By #6568 at 22,Jan,12 10:23
John is right,...this site is about enjoying showing and viewing pix of the genitalia,...It is NOT some kind of trash area where you can just give way to perversions like this.....

Why do perverts assume that because we bare our gentials here we are therefore just some collection of sickos who will delight in ANY disgusting filth...??

........So, PLEASE, go and find a more aplicable site!

Adult Discussion Forum