Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Embarising Stories

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #26887 at 19,Sep,09 10:41
A few years ago a girl was materbating me so then she went to go for sex put the condom on and it went straight down

Similar topics: 1.Sex Stories   2.EDGING Stories   3.Has anyone ever got an std from fucking a guy?(STORIES)   4.Any sissy cumslut stories?   5.Best stories of getting caught  

New Comment

Comments:
By #694265 at 12,Oct,23 06:41
I love this thread keep them coming guys, we have one to share as well, its a bit longer so I'll just share a link.

Wife, sucking cock, her Farther & the Banana 🍌
/blogs/55530.html

By Lvphose at 11,Oct,23 21:40 other posts of Lvphose 
I have a pantyhose/nylon fetish and years ago I’d call a phone sex line where a femdom would have me wear some and have me do things to myself. I was in the middle of a session when my gf came home unexpectedly and caught me! That was embarrassing! Later she helped indulge me with my fetish!

By #693619 at 10,Oct,23 21:50
I attended high-school at a boarding school, so play time with girlfriends meant being creative (We found any hidden away spot for bouts of fun).

One of those times we had discovered a staff-only laundry room and decided to creep in and make ourselves comfy in the corner.

Well, of course while I'm knuckle-deep under her panties a teacher walks in!

He didn't notice us UNTIL we tried to make a break for it. That one landed us with in-school suspension!

By #694265 at 06,Oct,23 13:32
Support the guy that supports us Admin 💖..

👉 /blogs/55554.html 👈

By #662360 at 22,Sep,23 21:56
My girl and I were undressing each other for sex. She was in her bra and panties, I was down to my briefs. I had a rock hard erection. We’d been romping and feeling each other before and I was on the brink of cumming. The friction of my briefs against my lust and erection sensitised cock head set me off and I came and shot my load in my briefs which became soaked with semen. Very embarrassing! But we made up for it later.

By boy at 19,Sep,09 13:39 other posts of boy 
???????????

Adult Discussion Forum