Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Has anyone ever got an std from fucking a guy?(STORIES)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #213145 at 20,Jun,12 00:44
Most gay guys here have got HIV. It's pretty bad around here. Just want to here stories

Similar topics: 1.Losing Virginity Stories   2.Mindfucking, let me see that low down dirty mindfucking.   3.Any sissy cumslut stories?   4.Bath houses   5.Best stories of getting caught  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 20,Jun,12 02:54 other posts of bella! 
You know hugemeat, you really need to change your name to dumbassmeathead. The discussion forums that you open are totally tasteless. Your previous discussion thread on I N C E S T totally outraged me. When I thought that you couldn't get any more stupid, you open a discussion thread on STD's and HIV and expect members to share their stories. You sound like a really sensitive dick that has the intellect, personality and compassion that people are drawn to. Hey! I have an idea, YOU begin the discussion by telling all the members how you got your first STD. That should get the ball rollin'.
By leopoldij at 11,Dec,17 22:42 other posts of leopoldij 
That happened a few years ago. I wonder if the guy did as you told him.

You have the tendency to police people here. I don't know of any other member who's spending more time than you to give a good telling off to others and also give orders.
By #539433 at 11,Dec,17 22:56
Shut it asswipe
By bella! at 12,Dec,17 01:46 other posts of bella! 
Thanks, Jamie.

By JustWill at 12,Dec,17 00:06 other posts of JustWill 
Are you actually searching the forum to find posts to scold bella about, leo? This one is five years old and was buried way at the bottom of the pile. It would have stayed there if you hadn't dragged it to the surface.
Doesn't that kind of behavior seem just as bad as what you are accusing her of?
By bella! at 12,Dec,17 01:51 other posts of bella! 
You know, recently he seems to have an interest in starting some stuff with me. Poor, poor man, I bet he ran out of money and can't afford female companionship.

By leopoldij at 12,Dec,17 12:12 other posts of leopoldij 
You're partially right. My behaviour is not totally nice. However, it's not true I was searching the posts with what you mentioned as purpose; I was just reading old posts and found many were Bella criticises others. It's not totally nice of me to point that out, I understand, but she has been very hostile to me anyway, as you can see from the language she uses.
By #539433 at 12,Dec,17 13:49
When are going to stop being a asswipe Leo

By #218130 at 20,Jun,12 04:53
Good riddance to bad rubbish

Adult Discussion Forum