She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

VERY WHITE SKINNED COCK

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #200581 at 02,Feb,12 08:20
This topic is created for people who like very white cocks. NOT in any racist way, but just because everyone has their own preferences. So add your pic(s) or post a comment!

Similar topics: 1.I WANT TO BANG MY FIRST WHITE CHICK!!   2.How to "Cum" more, And Thicker   3.Black Lips For White Dicks 864   4.What kind of cock do you like black white Asian etc.   5.SITE PROBLEMS;  

New Comment

Comments:
By #424469 at 06,Dec,13 04:45

By #428350 at 01,Dec,13 15:21
[deleted image] my white tool here

By #200581 at 02,Feb,12 10:48
Shines a light in the dark!

[deleted image]
By spermkiss at 02,Feb,12 16:51 other posts of spermkiss 
First let me say that I'm an Equal Opportunity Cocksucker. Any good looking man of any race or ethnicity is welcome to put his dick and squirt his jizz in my mouth.

Having said that, I've got to agree with you that this is a really fine looking penis and a nice pair of testicles. Perfect shape and perfect proportion and the fact the this man is totally hairless is a major plus. And I totally see your point about skin tone. It is really attractive the way the pale skin on the lower part of this man's shaft perfectly matches his pale skin on his legs and abdomen. Then there is the nice rosey pink of the upper part of his shaft and his glans and the lovely flesh tone of his scrotum.

I'd be willing to wager that this man also has a lovely ass hole. A nice pink rosebud nestled between two nice round mounds of butt flesh. I'll have to go to his page and see what other photos he's posted and maybe suggest he show us his ass.

Adult Discussion Forum