Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Mass ban

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by admin at 02,Mar,12 20:31  other posts of admin
Today it was reported to me that there is a group with a name "18 or younger...". I banned all members that I found there, which was more than 50.

I banned them all without checking on their actual age. If you see something like that you should report it to me, not participate in it. Note this for the future.

Similar topics: 1.mass nudity   2.Mass "unfriending"???   3.anyone from Mass?   4.Is there a way to clean up private uploads efficiently   5.UK vs US Murder rates  

New Comment

Comments:
By MoeJoe at 03,Mar,12 10:40 other posts of MoeJoe 
Well done Admin!!

By #7976 at 02,Mar,12 22:30
I discovered today that you unfriended me and didn't think much of it till I read this thread. If your reason was because of this topic, I can assure you that if I had a comment on this group, it was a negative one. As for the Group 18 or younger..., I looked to see if I had a comment on the topic and couldn't find it either in "Groups" or the "Discussion Forum". Either way, I don't think anyone under the age of 18 should be allowed here. And except for a couple of exceptional cases, I never chat with people under 30. If you could, could you let me know what the issue was.
By admin at 02,Mar,12 22:39 other posts of admin 
Who you are talking to, exactly? If to me - I never befriended anyone on this site on general principle. I think that I should not make it look like I have favorite members. So I could not "unfriend" you.

By #164428 at 03,Mar,12 01:58
Are you speaking about me unfriending you? I was approaching my friend limit, so I, unfortunately, had to make some cuts. I just decided the fairest thing was to cut those who haven't been here in more than a month and then those who were not mutual friends, unless we chatted regularly. No offense meant.
By #7976 at 03,Mar,12 03:24
Admin, No, I was talking to Cum4Steffi. Sorry about the confusion. I didn't read the posting close enough to see that it was you who had deleted the thread. My apologies for not getting that right.

And for Steffi, I understand the dilemma with the limit on friends. No offense taken.

By #181785 at 03,Mar,12 03:16

By #59855 at 02,Mar,12 22:48
From Matt's Wife: Well done admin

By fila1305 at 02,Mar,12 21:10 other posts of fila1305 
Only sensible thing to do.

Adult Discussion Forum