Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Can I get a witness?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #239636 at 05,Mar,12 15:41
[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.Destroy His Cock   2.HELP! Are you good with words in the bedroom?   3.Look at you, all butt hurt and stuff!   4.HISTORY   5.2023 voting issues  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 06,Apr,12 22:50 other posts of slipper 
AAAAAmen, ****!!!
By slipper at 06,Apr,12 22:51 other posts of slipper 
that's "B-r-o-t-h-e-r" Dumb-ass censor!!!

By #68656 at 06,Mar,12 10:29
Further to my earlier comment and seeing that the original poster will most certainly not clarify or explain the "get a witness" reference I sought the opinions of some third parties more knowledgeable in local coloquialisms.
This is their information.

"It would be a slang-type term, sort of - to my best guess - something like "Can I get any opinions?" Can I get 'affirmation'? Despite the explanation below, it should not be interpreted as a 'black' colloquialism...the color of skin is irrelevant. The asking of the question and the affirmation in the positive is the point. AMEN!
The phrase ?Can I get a witness? which probably has its origin in the African American Christian church. Nannie Helen Burroughs, who lived from 1879 to 1961, was an historical figure in Black American Culture. In this excerpt from the cultural study entitled ?A CULTURAL CASE ANALYSIS OF THE WORKS OF NANNIE HELEN BURROUGHS? the author describes a customary service that dates back to 19th Century church tradition:
Witnessing, within the Black religious tradition, indicated a fulfillment of an expectation of God-intervention in everyday life (Ross, 1989). In addition to anticipation of divine presence in everyday living, witnessing also involves an affirmation of understanding among Black women, as a collective group, that God had and would work in the lives of church women. On a community level in religious services, church members may take time to give a testimony of how God has moved in their lives. Then, after telling their story, the speaker engages the audience by stating, ?Can I get a witness?
Within this context, the speaker is asking if anyone has experienced the move of divine intervention similar to her own experiences. In turn, members within the audience express affirmation through hand clapping and shout of "Amen!"
By Ray10754 at 06,Mar,12 11:53 other posts of Ray10754 
Give me a break!!Way to much free time !!!!Try using it doing something constructive! It is plane to see, just by viewing the photos the individual has posted here, he is looking for comments on them!
By #239636 at 06,Apr,12 12:07
Yup...

By pifad at 06,Mar,12 15:07 other posts of pifad 
Nice thick cock and hefty balls. Great package

Adult Discussion Forum