Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Look at you, all butt hurt and stuff!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 24,Jun,14 16:51
Hi, folks!
Justwill here, with a message from the Society for the Prevention of Perpetual Butt Hurt (SPPBH):

Are you chronically annoyed over some minor perceived insult in the Forum which may have been intended as a joke, or you might have misinterpreted?
Do you find yourself flying into an insult flinging rage every time you read a post by certain individuals...even if said post was not directed at you?
Is it difficult for you to just ignore a comment and move on without drawing attention to how victimized you feel?

If any of these things apply to you, you might be suffering from Butt Hurt…a non-terminal ailment which seems to be on the rise in the SYD Forum.
Butt Hurt is annoying (to the sufferer and to those who must witness it), but it IS preventable if you follow these simple guidelines:

1. Stop taking shit so seriously.
2. Fucking let it go already.
3. Remember that, if you poke a stick at the monkey, the monkey might poke you back.
4. Stop taking shit so seriously.

If we all follow these easy guidelines, it is possible that we can wipe out Butt Hurt in our lifetime. Thank you, and please donate generously to your local chapter of the SPPBH.

Similar topics: 1.how can you expand your ass hole?   2.cum in the ass?   3.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF   4.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II   5.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 27,Apr,17 00:47 other posts of bella! 
Oh, frick, JustWill! Isn't it special that someone who has blacklisted both you and I was able to read our posts and leave such special pictures?

This thread has been gooed......
By JustWill at 27,Apr,17 00:58 other posts of JustWill 
Because she LOOKS for ways to paint herself as the victim.

Now, we will NEVER get the stink out of this thread.
By bella! at 27,Apr,17 01:07 other posts of bella! 
This will teach you to NEVER EVER EVER delete your profile EVER again.

You have been cooched!

By #485312 at 26,Apr,17 23:59
[deleted image]
*Lix*

By #485312 at 26,Apr,17 19:08
only registered users can see external links
[deleted image]
*Lix*

By bella! at 20,Apr,17 03:35 other posts of bella! 
I love it when threads authored by JustWill aka TROLL are revived! I'm thinking of a fat ass amazon that really needs to read this thread!
By JustWill at 25,Apr,17 19:47 other posts of JustWill 
For the record, that "troll" bit was applied to me by the Walrus, herself. It is NOT an alias that I chose (nor do I feel that it is truly accurate).
As it stands, however, I have been called MUCH worse things--by much BETTER people--and lived to tell the tale, so...
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

"l think the butt hurt brigade needs to read this again.."
Because, the person who posted that comment ISN'T perpetually butt hurt, and DOESN'T constantly play the poor, innocent "victim"!

As a side note:
One drawback to having my old posts remain in the forum like this is that bozos who have blacklisted me can now post comments and get Walrus goo all over them.
I feel soooo unclean, now.

By #485312 at 20,Apr,17 02:45
l think the butt hurt brigade needs to read this again..

making the world a better place one fuck at a time.. *lix*

By #485312 at 18,May,16 20:53
heres a hurt butt we prepared earlier *lix*
By #458225 at 19,May,16 00:02
By #485312 at 23,May,16 13:39
hope the hurt is butt a memory *lix*
--------------------------------------- added after 8 hours

*lix*
--------------------------------------- added after 8 hours

[deleted image]
hurts so good *lix*

By #458225 at 18,May,16 15:58
Sounds like the words of a true bully. You know the type, those that say things specifically to try to incite others to anger, and then say, oh, what's wrong? can't take a joke...
By JustWill at 18,May,16 15:59 other posts of JustWill 
Really?
So you believe that folks should just go around angry and vindictive over the slightest perceived insult?
Those sound like the words of a humorless nimrod...

By #218130 at 25,Jun,14 06:54
No butt hurt problems on my side. I take most things around here with a few bags of salt. Definitely no stick poking at the monkey, just some slapping now and then

By redhead at 25,Jun,14 06:42 other posts of redhead 

Adult Discussion Forum