Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Smile

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #183011 at 20,Mar,12 00:29
Was having a disastrous day - nothing going right, then I needed to take a leak at Pacific Fair shopping center. At urinal when young guy stands next to me and starts to piss. He is looking at me and I smile back at him -he smiles and I look at his prick and it just started to get much bigger.

I turn toward him a little and stroke mine and he looks at my cock then me and again we both smile. I look towards a cubicle and smile again and nod towards the cubicle and he nods a yes.

We were quickly inside with the door shut and the following uninterrupted 10 minutes of sex was down and dirty but very nice. I smiled down at him as I unloaded into his mouth. We saw each other later in the shops and smiled

what a difference a smile can make