Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

This member does not exist !!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by *kmadeau* at 01,Jul,12 04:15  other posts of *kmadeau*
but it's seeing on one of the first place of our MAIN PAGE!!!

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.Nonexistent Members   2.breed is rude to and runs off our women members   3."Members" voting against pics.   4.Xo kat ???   5.One down, one to go!  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 02,Jul,12 00:58 other posts of admin 
That just means the member was deleted as fake but the site glitched and the photo was not deleted along the poster.
By bella! at 02,Jul,12 01:24 other posts of bella! 
Thank you admin for the explanation!

By *kmadeau* at 02,Jul,12 01:42 other posts of *kmadeau* 
thank you admin! I'm sure you also do not like how many people are trying to unfairly used the main page for easy points. Is in your power to change the rules! Maybe a lot of ideas could come here on the forum.
By bella! at 02,Jul,12 01:51 other posts of bella! 
kmad, admin has said time and time again that they have nothing to do with what makes it to the main page. It is "us" the members that click on the pictures and leave comments that cause any picture to make it to the main page. The main page is like a democracy, the person having the majority of the popular vote is quickly propelled to the main page. *IF* you know that a picture is web derived, report it. As for something that appears to be photo-shopped, well, don't be foolish and click on or/and comment on it.
By admin at 02,Jul,12 12:30 other posts of admin 
I do not know why it's so hard for people to grasp the conception. If something is popular - it goes to the front page, because if something is more popular it is more likely to attract newcomers who see the front page first time (come from google or other sites). This algorithm is used on adult sites like since 2002 and proven to increase retention rate of visitors about +200% (3 times) comparing to the situation when pics are selected manually. I would be stupid to do it manually, even if I did not know programming...

By #146804 at 02,Jul,12 00:19
I love how they didn't even try and left the website URL it was from in the corner lol
By *kmadeau* at 02,Jul,12 01:45 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By #218750 at 01,Jul,12 22:39
I don't know my dear friend!
But I think it is necessary to redisign the main page in order to eliminate the fakes and non existing members!
By *kmadeau* at 02,Jul,12 00:18 other posts of *kmadeau* 
BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! all my honor Alhexander!

By *kmadeau* at 01,Jul,12 22:13 other posts of *kmadeau* 
nobody can say me why one not existing member is (was) on Main Page?
By spermkiss at 02,Jul,12 00:04 other posts of spermkiss 
I presume by "Main Page" you mean "Most Popular". Pictures get on this page by being voted there by other members. Regardless of who posted this photo, it is obviously a popular one and I can see why.

Adult Discussion Forum