Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

How many of you guys are "straight" but want/love to suck cock?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #243768 at 22,Mar,12 05:49
Also, are you comfortable with "coming out" to your acquaintances, relatives, etc.?

Similar topics: 1.Straight and interested in men and women?   2.any straight guys who love to suck cock   3.Admin, please consider…   4.Any straight guys here...   5.Do you like sucking straight guy's cocks?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #243768 at 24,Mar,12 08:41
I just had an idea: for those who have a hard time with the wording of the title, just change the wording to "mostly straight" or "otherwise straight".

However you word it, I just wanna see a discussion about sucking cock and what cocksuckers enjoy about it. It's especially hot hearing otherwise "straight" guys talking about it.
By #286115 at 26,Jul,12 10:48
hbc that would suit me fine! Not sure if you'd convince bigone21 or oldbugle though! At least they have each other to agree with!

But yeah mate cock's are awesome, even if sometimes their owners can be pricks!

I'd like to lick & suck a cock while it's fucking a pussy! I reckon that'd be hot! I'd like to try & suck 2 cocks at once - they may have to be small to medium for me to manage this probly. I'd like to share someones mouth with another cock too some day. But frotting is my obsession at the moment!

Love your big cock too mate! Nice pic of precum runnin down it. Love to lick that off for ya!
By #286877 at 27,Jul,12 14:14
How about mine then
[deleted image]

By #151786 at 26,Jul,12 17:17
Me... I am completely straight, but would really like to try sucking a cock.
By #286877 at 27,Jul,12 14:13
I'm with you on this one.

By #286877 at 27,Jul,12 14:11
Me please. I'm straight or may be Bisexual not sure as I've never had sex with a man, but I like wearing fishnet stockings and ladies knickers. I jerk off watching Shemales and then enjoy giving my wife a fucking. Would I like to suck of a cock YES. Would I like mine sucked off YES. Does that make me Gay?
[deleted image]
Let me know please

By GEORGIE10 at 24,Mar,12 08:17 other posts of GEORGIE10 
In my army years I was known to be bi and my friends were comfortable with that. But my comment is that I canґt count how many straight guys came to my bed at night. Black, white, hispanic, it didnґt matter, and not just once. I think all men are more than a little curious about the gay side of life. Man, I miss those years!

By #244007 at 23,Mar,12 01:12
I myself have sucked and been sucked by guys, but other than the cock have no interest in the guy at all, I consider myself Straight but Curious, nothing else about guys turn me on. but i do love to suck and be sucked, thats where it starts and finishes.
By #243768 at 23,Mar,12 01:17
Pretty much the same here. It's all about the cock, and all about sucking (at least for me - I'm not into anal). What I want to know is, who *wouldn't* want/love to suck cock? It's almost like an addictive ****.
By #243768 at 23,Mar,12 01:25
(rhymes with "rug")
By slipper at 23,Mar,12 06:56 other posts of slipper 
Stupidest f r i g g i n g censor-algorithm.

By slipper at 22,Mar,12 18:52 other posts of slipper 
We have been down this road many times here... regarding having an interest in (and wanting to do various things with) cocks, but having no attraction/other interest in men. There is at least one loooooooooong thread here to that effect and many shorter ones of a similar vein. Many here validate such an interest.

I can say, as I did on those other threads, that I find some cocks VERY desirable and under the right cirCUMstances would love to suck them. But, other than those particular cocks I've no interest--erotic or otherwise--in guys (or, balls, for that matter). Men do not arouse me in the least. So, I do consider myself straight AND would love to suck some cocks. Others can cuss, discus, and/or call it what they will, it doesn't really matter to me.
By #243768 at 22,Mar,12 23:42
However many times this road has been gone down, the subject never gets old. I just love the subject of sucking cock and love to hear other guys, especially "str8"/bi/curious ones, about how much they love it and what they love about an engorged piece of pleasure-flesh in their mouths. I'm getting hard just writing about it.
By bigone21 at 23,Mar,12 00:28 other posts of bigone21 
as a gay guy, im still surprised about this kind of discussion!

and the views surprise me even more!!

how can it be that a "straight" guy sucks my dick, or let's me get to fuck him, deep!, and in the end, HE is still straight, and I AM still gay??

i AM gay, no thought about that!! but what is so exclusively "STRAIGHT" about a guy that sucks my dick till tears and let me fuck his ass untill he can't take no more?

i've played the game, but WHAT is so HETERO about it??
By #243768 at 23,Mar,12 01:25
I know. Hence the quotation marks around "straight." Let's put it this way: since in the case I'm talking about it's pretty much all about the cock with no other strings attached, all "straight" guys would be totally into sucking the cock if it were attached to a woman. They'd suck their own cocks if they could - that wouldn't make it "gay" - and unless they're the rare case who can self-suck, they go to the next best thing after that.

I think basically these guys are still considered "straight" in the sense that they have a decided preference for women sexually and romantically, might even be happy enough just having a woman, and aren't really attracted to guys beyond the cock. It's basically just all about a piece of meat like what they have down there, that happens to be attached just to guys. There's nothing about the *guy* per se that draws them in.
By slipper at 23,Mar,12 06:54 other posts of slipper 
Bingo!!!

By 8x6 at 23,Mar,12 01:35 other posts of 8x6 
Well my story is, I have never sucked cock. Although since I started visiting this site a little more than a year or so ago, I have slowly started wanting to just try sucking one. I almost did go to a "meet up" but couldn't go through with it. I really want to try again. As far as calling myself straight? I think I'm straight but also just plain curious. As far as kissing a guy, no way! Why do we have put labels on everything that someone does! I would just like to try something once. And I'm fairly positive it would never happen again. I have a serious fetish for real she-males (not cross dressers) there is a HUGE difference! I want to suck a cock, but I would like it to be a big one and I'm having a difficult time finding someone somewhat close to me to go to. That's enough for now.

By #6568 at 22,Mar,12 08:39
....Er, that would make you NOT "straight" then surely?

Adult Discussion Forum