Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

i seem to have fell in love with my cousin and frequently dreamed of sleeping with him...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #232748 at 02,Apr,12 13:30
he is handsome as well as robust.what attracts me most is his funny speech.he is also single now.i really love him...

Similar topics: 1.not gay but wants to try??!   2.Nude Sleeping   3.Masturbating in bed while partner sleeps next to you   4.Lets make a casting for my life   5.Sleep fuck  

New Comment

Comments:
By #13219 at 03,Apr,12 01:46
Most laws in the states stop at first cousins but not all. In-breeding causes unhealthy offspring whether human or animal. Farmers and cattlemen know this and rotate breeding stock. FDR and Eleanor were first cousins. She was a Roosevelt before marrying FDR. When royalty could only marry royalty many royal health problems showed up i the royal offspring. Bleeders and mental problems were a lot of the problems from royalty in-breeding
By #232748 at 03,Apr,12 09:37
i would prevent conception every time if we slept together.i think we could adopt a ****...i am dying to marry him!
By spermkiss at 03,Apr,12 15:42 other posts of spermkiss 
First, look into the local law on this. See my reply to JohnS above. If it's legal and you're thinking about adoption, go for it.

By spermkiss at 06,Apr,12 06:05 other posts of spermkiss 
I knew that Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt were cousins and that her name was Roosevelt before they were married, but I rather doubt that they were first cousins. I seem to recall hearing that they were distant cousins. I suppose that this could be looked up on the internet.
By spermkiss at 07,Apr,12 03:11 other posts of spermkiss 
I did indeed look this up on the internet and no, they were not first cousins. Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt were fifth cousins once removed. That makes them so distantly related that for all intents and purposes they were unrelated.

By #172995 at 06,Apr,12 05:52
Legal or not, pregnancies between close relatives have a high risk for birth defects. If you can't control your lusts, get yourself fixed so that you can't reproduce. Don't inflict needless suffering on innocent babies.

By #68656 at 02,Apr,12 14:07
You can forget about doing that as it is called IN-CE-ST, and even in China it is immoral and very wrong.
With the greatest of respect you need to improve your morals, madam.
By spermkiss at 03,Apr,12 15:39 other posts of spermkiss 
With all due respect, John, she did not say that the gentleman was her FIRST cousin, though, of course, he might be.

But even if he is, that does not necessarily make having a romantic relationship with him wrong, either morally or legally. I do not know the laws concerning this in China or Australia, but here in the USA some states permit first cousins to marry while other states prohibit this. No state prohibits more distant cousins from marrying.

So if he is indeed her first cousin, a relationship with him may or may not be legal, but you're right in that it is probably not a good idea if they are thinking about ****.
By spermkiss at 03,Apr,12 15:44 other posts of spermkiss 
The word that got censored begins with a c and ends with an n and means young humans.

By #59855 at 02,Apr,12 18:52
From Matt's Wife: John is right, this is just spam. But thanks for showing that you would fuck your family. Now go away

By #208421 at 02,Apr,12 14:25
You preach too much, I she wants her cousin and he wants her, I see no problem with it, its not my life and who am I to judge?
By #68656 at 02,Apr,12 14:39
If I were a preacher I would be wearing my collar back to front.
However I do not so how can I be a preacher.???
By #208421 at 02,Apr,12 14:46
I didn't say you were a preacher I said you preach too much, you come on a site about showing off your naked body to random strangers and start talking down to people who may have different fetishes then you, or telling them they need better morals

Adult Discussion Forum