pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Sleep fuck

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #641943 at 05,Jul,21 00:07
I love to wake up and realise I’ve been fucked while sleeping. It was a fantasy of mine waking up with cum on me, so my husband started with just jerking off on my tits when I was asleep. Then my pussy. And now he fuck me now and then while I’m sleeping. Sometimes I wake up during, sometimes when he comes, and sometimes i wake up the next day with cum in my pussy. And it really, really turns me on knowing he’s been fucking me when I slept.

Have anyone else done this?