Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Chat Room

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #30729 at 08,Apr,12 08:37
Hi! ich glaube, ich habe diese Frage schom mal gestellt aber keine zufruedenstellende Antwort erhalten. Also nochmal: Wofьr ist der chat room gut? Wie kann man ihn benutzen? Kцnnt Ihr mich, und bestimmt auch viele andere unser/innen, aufklдren und uns die entsprechende Auskunft geben? Herzlichen dank im voraus!

Similar topics: 1.New feature - personal chat rooms [by admin]   2.Don't Bring Main Chat Room Fight into Forum!   3.Don't bring the main chat room back   4.Video chat sites   5.iPhone chat room issues?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 08,Apr,12 10:51
Basically he is asking the question below regards the chat room,

"Hi! I think I've asked this question several times but received no answer. So again: What good is the chat room.? How can you use it? Can you advise me, and certainly many others and give us the appropriate information? Many thanks in advance! "
By #89828 at 08,Apr,12 13:50
JohnS-Thanks for the translation! As I read this, I imagined a new "species" of forum posts:

"I am an English speaker, and not at all attracted to other languages, but I sometimes find myself fantasizing about reading German. Does this mean I am bi-lingual?"
By bigone21 at 08,Apr,12 16:07 other posts of bigone21 
hahaha!! @justlookin: funniest post of the month!!

Adult Discussion Forum