She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

chicago

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #232248 at 12,Apr,12 16:44
I'm straight and looking for my first cock to suck and play with, it must be larger and clean shaven, also disease free, no strings. Let me know if you know any, thanks

Similar topics: 1.Bi sexuals in chicago   2.where are the chicago cocks at on this site   3.who lives in CHICAGO   4.chicago 3 some / kinky   5.Chicago anyone  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 16,Apr,12 17:56 other posts of bella! 
TC500's statement may be contradictory but it was not an oxymoron. An oxymoron is a phrase in which TWO WORDS of contradictory meaning are used together for special effect; "wise fool", "legal murder", "jumbo shrimp", "little giant" and an old urban phrase "funky fresh"

By #146919 at 12,Apr,12 18:28
this is just so funny.... ......try this.......i am a bi curious male and i am looking for a male of any age to try my first homosexual relationship with.he must have a large penis ,which must be clean shaven, and be free of any sexually transmittable diseases or infections.must be single for no strings attached fun.please send me a private message if you think it could be for you or if you know of any body else that this might apply to.thank you
By bigone21 at 12,Apr,12 18:41 other posts of bigone21 
hahaha!! just my thoughts!!

By #172995 at 13,Apr,12 16:49
The OP's denial is priceless.

By #68656 at 12,Apr,12 18:16
With the greatest of respect he claims to be straight yet is seeking a gay encounter.???????
Somewhat of an oxymoron.
By #194221 at 12,Apr,12 23:08
speaking of morons.... look in the mirror john
By #172995 at 13,Apr,12 16:45
Its beginning to look like the Rev. JohnS could be a Comedy Central stand-in for the Rev. Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church.

By #59855 at 12,Apr,12 21:40
From Matt's Wife: L0L

Adult Discussion Forum