Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

What Girls Really Want?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #219847 at 17,Apr,12 23:08
A rather dumb question, but really, what standards do girls have?

Similar topics: 1.Girls Please   2.Power vs Smooth fuck. Boys vs Girls   3.Girls, what does it feel like when you have sex?   4.Little girls. .....BIG COCKs   5.WELCOME GIRLS  

New Comment

Comments:
By #234885 at 19,Apr,12 12:37
this is a funny topic i think so many people take shit way to serious women and men are equally diffecult to understand we all control our actions with our minds the weak ones blame the dumb shit they do on there dick or pussy its just a cowards way out.. If your a man you will never understand women but thats what makes it fun
By #164428 at 19,Apr,12 17:39
By #172995 at 20,Apr,12 04:48
OK, so I once read a book written by the mob mentality of a stupid psychologist. The incredibly misguided idea that everybody is exactly the same (or should be exactly the same) comes from Marxism. Ignorant and gullible suckers buy this stupid party line hook, line and sinker and then metaphysically read it back into everything that they hear, see and do. In reality, each individual is created unique and special and their Creator revels in variety. Man plans; G-d laughs. Psychology which attempts to study and understand human behavior is an art, not a science, that keeps contradicting itself. The right side of my brain argues with the left side of my brain and vice versa. Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me.

By #172995 at 18,Apr,12 23:54
A woman's outlook on life is based on her hormone levels which are controlled by her monthly cycle. Women have no control over their moods and we men just have to accept women the way they were created. We men need to listen to them, appreciate them and give them lots of love. Read some books on wooing. Women love to be wooed.

Women are programmed to be nest builders. Women get their self-esteem from their husband/lover. Men get their self-esteem from their occupation/profession.

Men have no problem with separating physical intimacy from their emotions. Women find NSA difficult or impossible.

In short, women are controlled by their pussies.
By #233076 at 19,Apr,12 05:03
This would mean I am not a woman. Thanks alot
By #164428 at 19,Apr,12 06:12
This would mean I am not a woman, too!
By #164428 at 19,Apr,12 06:17
My outlook is not based on hormones. I have control over my moods. I'm not a nest builder, and I don't cook or sew. My self-esteem comes from healthy self-love. Usually, we get healthy self-esteem by being raised in a loving, supportive environment. Otherwise, as for me, through hard knocks, recovery, whatever. Women, too, can separate phyical intimacy from emotions, and some men can't. And what the fuck is NSA?

I find this very offensive! And no. I'm not having a "mood". I'm upset because this is very insulting. I am not controlled by my pussy. I am controlled by my mind.

Aaargh.
By #218130 at 19,Apr,12 07:40
I have the highest respect for you Steffi. I salute you. Enjoy reading your posts and very good advise

By #252678 at 19,Apr,12 09:15
I couldn't disagree more... I hope you're joking? I read this about 10 times because I was convinced it must be sarcasm.

You're just wrong. Scientifically, there is no basis for your argument. Socially, it's also very misogynistic and backdated. Our outlooks may show a correlation with our hormones, but the difference between correlation and causation is a massive one. Also, men have hormones too which also fluctuate regularly (even monthly: h-t-t-p://w-w-w-.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018506X02918155).

Also, the idea we have no control over our emotions whereas men do is disempowering and not true. First off, controlling emotions is foolish - understanding them and building emotional maturity instead is more rewarding. Second, if we want to get into gender categories men come with their own set of emotional issues that are a book unto themselves. Like trying to control their emotions instead of learning from them and then acting out of impulse or cutting themselves and others off.

Wooing, sure. It's okay, but unless there's something better after the initial superficial stuff (like wooing) wears off then I'm not sticking around for very long. Just saying. That's what NSA is good for: ditching men who are only good on the surface.

Most importantly FUCK NO I DO NOT GET MY SELF ESTEEM FROM A MAN. Often those who do wind up in abusive, misogynistic relationships where they feel they can't leave. Healthy women find self esteem from THEMSELVES like any other healthy human being. Even if we tried to get it from a partner, it wouldn't work because without proper self esteem relationships get toxic. I hope that men do not derive their self esteem from their profession either since it is an equally slippery slope to do so (might I add unfulfilling as well).

Most men have "trouble" separating physical intimacy from their emotions too (not sure that's such a bad thing either unless it's just a one nighter or something). I know this because I **** with them and they can be just as clingy, emotional and involved as women can. Also, NSA for me is also not very hard at all and I've had friends with benefits in the past with great success.

In short, no one is controlled by their genitalia and your opinions sound like an extremely male-biased PSA from the 1950's. Go get an update.

By #68656 at 18,Apr,12 15:34
"I'll understand rocket science before i understand women".
These are the truest words ever written.!!!
By #218130 at 19,Apr,12 06:02
True indeed

By #170689 at 18,Apr,12 13:58
differant strokes for differant folks im afraid, maybe they want secuity, lovingness tenderness, walking in and givin her a hug witihout saying a word. I'll understand rocket science before i understand women
By #172995 at 18,Apr,12 23:33

By #164428 at 18,Apr,12 08:54
I have to go to bed, and I'll be out most of the day "tomorrow", so I may not get to respond right away. Just so you don't think I'm ignoring you. I worry about that being invisible!

Do you mean sexually or for an overall relationship?
By #219847 at 18,Apr,12 08:57
I'll make this hard and say both
By #164428 at 18,Apr,12 14:08
As Razzy says below, it really does depend on the woman, but, overall, I'd say:

For a relationship: Love (of course!), honesty, trust, respect, support, fun, and commitment (if it's an LTR). I believe shared values are more important than shared activities. I mean, doing some things together is important, but we're all invididuals and don't have to do everything together. People w/shared values have a better chance of going the distance.

Sexually: Good to discuss what you each like so you can please each other adequately. Compromise where need be. We often need to be heated up first (though when I was younger, I was more "guy like": I wanted to skip foreplay and just get down! And I could, but with age, I need more time). Again, respect and trust are key so you don't cross any unwelcome lines. And, as far as many of us go, please don't roll over and go to **** right afterward. SOME afterglow/cuddling would be nice!
By #218130 at 18,Apr,12 15:22

By #172995 at 18,Apr,12 23:24

Adult Discussion Forum