Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

woman and masterbation.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #15347 at 08,Oct,09 21:19
how often does a woman masterbate,i,d say far less than men?

Similar topics: 1.Men are more accepting to their woman being bi then she to he   2.How can i make masterbation more fun?   3.out doors masterbation, exposing   4.Happy Masterbation Month   5.Vicks for masterbation  

New Comment

Comments:
By hogweed at 25,Oct,09 12:43 other posts of hogweed 
I masturbate most days, especially when I'm not at work. My fella loves watching me and I love teasing him; letting him watch but not touch . I sometimes wait for him in bed, and when I hear him coming up the stairs, I throw the duvet off and start masturbating, and watch his face as he walks in on me. My fella's favourite thing is for me to sit astride his head, just a few inches off his face, and then masturbate myself to an orgasm, and as I do, he pulls me onto him and I cum in his mouth. That drives him wild!!

By #27569 at 10,Oct,09 02:57
i asked my wife that question once and she said "never" though when she was younger she use to cross her legs to gain a sensation. But while making love one night (and ever since then)i told her to masturbate herself and let me see if she can make herself cum which i enjoyed tremendously!!, well it didn't take her long to orgasm and it looks like she's done it before! I'm thinking now, she must be lying to me when she said she had never mastubated before.
By #15347 at 10,Oct,09 18:56
must be lying westwelland,once they start they can,t stop,thanks for posting
By #27569 at 11,Oct,09 03:18
futhermore for some strange reason and i like to know how many man noticed this; as much as you guys like to watch your women masturbate, somehow your women is not so hot in wanting to watching you the man masturbate!!
By #1995 at 12,Oct,09 11:06
My wife hates watching me masturbate when I am watching her undress. We have been married 36yrs and still she hates the idea that I like looking at her undress.
By slipper at 25,Oct,09 03:03 other posts of slipper 
She doesn't seem to mind when I watch her undress!

By #11431 at 12,Oct,09 11:29
Well as for me it depends .. sometimes not for weeks on end, then again maybe 3 times in a day ... it depends on a lot of factors !
By #1995 at 12,Oct,09 12:55
You certainly make me want to masturbate. I would love to help you and watch you climax as you finger that beauitful pussy.
By #11431 at 12,Oct,09 17:24
hey thanks ... I do fantasise about being watched but I am sure I would chicken out if it was for real..
By #1995 at 13,Oct,09 10:52
You have taken a big step in letting yourself be photographed. I can assure you I would help you over come any nerves. You should have no doubt that you are very sexy and would be adored by many guys on here.
By #11431 at 13,Oct,09 11:19
hey thanks .. but I have always found the fantasy better than risking the reality !

Adult Discussion Forum