Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Are you HOT/FIT and you have a small dick? Or just a big dick - Read on

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #42922 at 02,May,12 03:39
hey, Im now 27, I am really fit, love the gym, swimming, running, ect. I am told by many im good looking.....i have never had problems finding chicks at a bar....but the problem for me is going home with them....I have only a 11-12cm (4.5inch) penis. 11cm thick(4.25inches)
I have had over 3 experiences where the i am stripping naked and i get a comment from a woman, not mean, just an awkward look and yes they say Its really small...they mostly apoligize but i admit im small...I had 1 incident where the female was orgasming (so i thought) then she kept going even though my cock had fallen out BUSTED! I have had my fair share of humiliation/cuckolded....and let me say- Size Matters! To a degree...u dont need to be 8inches, but a hard 6-7incher thats 5inches thick would be perfect....I have had chicks talk about my dick in public/guys who fucked my ex comment...ect....i have come to accept this and i like cuckolding....so no problems or concerns....i just **** it when chicks say size doesnt matter...i have had ex's say it in conversation and get frustrated with my size...I want to hear what others say about penis size! In particular big guys

Similar topics: 1.Do i have a small dick?   2.Small Dicks   3.Adjusting your dick in public   4.is my dick small?   5.What about the small dick?  

New Comment

Comments:
By nekekal at 08,Oct,19 04:43 other posts of nekekal 
I am familiar with the awkwardness. Although I am an average height fat guy. I have always had a tough time finding women, but when I finally got one and got naked it was "OMG, How big is that thing?"

To their credit, no one ever got dressed and ran from the room, but not very many were excited about fucking my cock. Most decided that sucking it would be easier, and if they decided to try and fuck it, they almost always got on top to control the depth. Lots of lube.

So, you need to just do the opposite of what I had to learn to do. I had to use positions that used a lot of cock just to get into their cunt. You need to use positions that let you get all.of your cock into them. Let them get on top. Or get their legs over your shoulders, so you can get into them.

Realistically, a cunt only has sensitive nerve endings in the first couple of inches. Women think they want bigger cocks, but they cannot actually feel one until you pound their cervix a few times.

I agree, a solid 6 inches long, and around would be perfect. But it is what you got. Good luck.

By Alwaysnude at 07,Oct,19 18:08 other posts of Alwaysnude 
[deleted image] he he look at me

By #68656 at 03,May,12 16:59
I cannot comment due to the age stipulation, however regards from Adelaide.
By bigone21 at 03,May,12 22:46 other posts of bigone21 
JohnS, there is NO age-stipulation in this guys question!! he is 27 y/o... so?? or don't you like young guys and just want to have sour comments??
By Ray10754 at 03,May,12 22:49 other posts of Ray10754 
Just has to say something even if it makes no cents and makes him look foolish
By #68656 at 05,May,12 08:31
With the greatest of respect and without prejudice.
Once again you two clowns jump all over me without investigating facts, try to look beyond what you simply see in front of you.
If you HAD checked before hysterically coming out with your latest crap and looked at his profile you would CLEARLY have seen these words which DO stipulate an age limit. "and speaks to fit guys who are aged 18-30"
Once again thank you for the laugh at your expense but may I respectfully suggest you leave the entertaining to the professionals.
I will disregard the silly allusions about me as they are just that.
By Ray10754 at 05,May,12 10:34 other posts of Ray10754 
John! Again I have to disagree with you as usall! The point at hand here is the topic of discution! There is no age stipulation in the Question posted!! True he states that he talks to 18-30 on his page , But one should realise that posting in an open fourm unless stated otherwise you will recive comments from every one and any one.and that my friend is just plain common cents!

By bigone21 at 05,May,12 16:26 other posts of bigone21 
"With the greatest of respect and without prejudice."

blabla "clowns" blabla "hysterically" blabla "latest crap" blabla etc.

i can do perfectly WITHOUT your respect JohnS!

By Ray10754 at 03,May,12 23:01 other posts of Ray10754 
First off your not small at all I would concider you to be amongst the average group! As for the ones that say something or make faces,They are not worth worring about.
I, by no means am big, but what I have it waht I have and it hasn't done me wrong as of yet. Be satisfied with what you have,There is no changing it, some one will come along that appreciates you for who you are and what you have to offer .

Adult Discussion Forum