Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Are you gay if another guy sucks your dick over a lost bet

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #42922 at 02,May,12 03:48
Are you? really? just say if you had a bet with a guy you didnt like, who was constantly hitting on your fiance, who she happens to like as a friend...
The bet was if his dick is bigger than yours by an inch...he gets to either fuck your fiance if she agrees, or if she doesnt, then in confidence you have to blow him and take his load. OR
If You win, he has to leave you both alone for life, he has to take your cock in his mouth and take your load.

ULTIMATE HUMILIATION BET....