Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Caught in a zipper

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #137050 at 09,May,12 04:46
I guess we have all seen many comady sketches where the guy gets his dick caught in his zipper.

Never actually had it happen .... until today

OUCH!!!!!

Fortunately no lasting damage, not even a cut but damn it hurt and took a lot of will to actually pull the zipper down again to free him as I knew it was going to inflict additional pain ... but what else could I do - walk around with my dick poking out ??