Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

New show me

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #241772 at 14,May,12 16:20
Some love .. comment and if u want to text me send me an email.. no old guys though 18-24 please

Similar topics: 1.'SHOW YOUR DICK' VS 'SHOW YOUR CUNT'   2.Show or Grow?   3.Show your dick, not show your bum hole   4.Show your wet genitals!   5.Show It Off  

New Comment

Comments:
By #147052 at 15,May,12 16:53
With a dick like that, no old guys would want it.

By #68656 at 14,May,12 16:49
Why is there an insulting and ageist reference to male members of this group aged over 24. That discriminates against a very large percentage of members of this website.
Are members over 24 "lesser" than those under that age.??
What if an "old" lady over 24 were to contact the poster.???
By hytiger at 15,May,12 10:05 other posts of hytiger 
Do everyone a favour will you, & go stick your head where it belongs... right up your own arse!
Many members are getting sick & tired of your relentless, stupid comments.
Try keeping your opinions to yourself.

By MoeJoe at 15,May,12 08:38 other posts of MoeJoe 
Well he'll be old someday and he will have a pot gut and his man-boobs will sag and his penis will shrink a bit and not get hard when he wants it hard and his cum will turn watery and he will have to rest and take a nap.....so leave him to his desires....
By Ray10754 at 15,May,12 09:48 other posts of Ray10754 
My thoughts exactly

By Ray10754 at 14,May,12 17:39 other posts of Ray10754 
Time to get over it John!! The guy is only 19 and his preferance is people with in his own age range! There is absolutly NOTHING Insulting about what he is looking for!! This has been Explained so many time's to you in past posts ,One would think, that you would understand by now,But I guess you just can not comprehend the fact the people of younger ages realy are not into older people!!!
You don't see other older folks complaining about it, That's because they undestand what is being looked for!!!!
By #68656 at 14,May,12 17:55
Dear Ray. (and all concerned).
I was going to put a comment at the foot of my post saying that you did not need to post yet another of your predictable responses to me.
Please try to understand, with the greatest respect to yourself, that you or anyone else will NEVER get me to hold my peace when someone makes an ageist or discriminatory comment. When you have worked with older people or experienced discrimination because of your age in services or employment then we can discuss this matter further.
The disabled and older members of our western society face discrimination daily in our youth-orientated culture, our valued older members do not need it here.
In any case let the poster justify his position unless he has retained you as his advocate.
End of matter.
By Ray10754 at 14,May,12 18:23 other posts of Ray10754 
Well just to let you know Mister John! I have been discriminated against in the past due to my age and I do understand what it feels like, What this young man is looking for has nothing to do with discrimination at all against the older generation in any way, A person such as yourself Should relise that. And ferther more I will continue to rebut all your posts on any future topics such as this,because your bring something here that dose not need to be! For gods sake John, Most of the people that post such topics here are usally under 25, why on earth would they want to be oggled or text with people that could be there parents!! What you are saying about disabled and discrimination of older people is 100% true and I agree with you on that, But given the situation and If you use your brain, Most common People here can figure out what they are seeking,Also I would bet, that if they were asked, they had no such intention to cause any one harm, just seeking conversation and advice from others there own age!!

By #208355 at 15,May,12 08:18
Its not "discriminating" at all. Is liking blondes "discriminating" against brunettes? No! Its just liking blondes! Its the same for age (or whatever else). I really highly doubt that this topic was created just to incite hatred towards anyone over the age of 25. It just seems like you are projecting your own issues onto someone else.
By Ray10754 at 15,May,12 09:46 other posts of Ray10754 
Very well said I have tryed to explain this to him many times here,and on other such topics He JUST DONT GET IT

By #59855 at 15,May,12 06:52
From Matt's Wife: Young and dumb and full of........

By #146919 at 14,May,12 18:14
old guys is a little harsh.could you not say men of more advanced years
By #68656 at 14,May,12 18:20
Dear Mr. 7 inches.
At least it would have been more appropriate had the poster worded the directive in that way.
By Ray10754 at 14,May,12 18:26 other posts of Ray10754 
He is just a ****!! do you remember when you were young?? I agree it was worded incorectly but come on guys he is young! I would have thought that The elder generation here would know better!
By Ray10754 at 14,May,12 18:26 other posts of Ray10754 
K I D *
By #146919 at 14,May,12 18:30
yep and old people were old farts but then again sites,or the internet which did not exist or the pc for that fact, like this did not exist for us to show or discuss our bodies
By Ray10754 at 14,May,12 20:16 other posts of Ray10754 
MR7inches The younger folks are at a learning stage and realy dont know any better,Have to wish them luck and hope they decide to go the strieght and narrow

Adult Discussion Forum