Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Freedom of speech (or so they say)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #260694 at 16,May,12 05:06
If this is a public forum that takes public money cant i say wht i want with out being banned? If i say cum4steffi is a fat homely cunt that seeks attention (not tht its true) cant i say that? Its said whn u register that u may not like the things tht people post so why can u get banned? Please comment thanks god bless the freedoms we still have(it may not b long before we lose them)

Similar topics: 1.Lets have the censoring taken off the words please Admin   2.Racist   3.9/11 Anniversary   4.2021 UK CENSUS   5.Why do gay men harass straight guys after saying I'm straight  

New Comment

Comments:
By #59855 at 19,May,12 21:12
From Matt's Wife: Glad to see admin booted this guy. There is still more house cleaning to do

By admin at 16,May,12 12:11 other posts of admin 
Freedom of speech has nothing to do with saying degrading things about other people. It actually can be punished by law in most of countries both democratic and not.

Another aspect: you can say things, but it does not mean you can say it using my "radio". Make your own and say whatever you like.

If something is paid, it does not mean you can use it any way you like. Paying for sending packages via mail still does not make legal sending drugs. As well as I'm sure there are post service own restrictions like rules about sending flammable liquids and such. Not saying that this member have not paid anything, he just kept saying that he would pay if the site was more to his liking. Which is quite typical behavior by the way. They never pay, they just try to manipulate me this way. Seen this a lot of times.

P.S. I deleted this troubled person from the site because he started threatening me with reporting to authorities. I've lost count on how many times I've been threatened this or some other ways in internet, but I still consider such people dangerous to other members. Hence the deletion.

By #5532 at 16,May,12 05:36
This is not a site that takes public (govt) money. Freedom of speech refers to a govt not being able to infringe on the right of speech. It does not limit what a private entity or party can set as a guideline in their own domain.
By #260694 at 16,May,12 06:00
Were as public monies r accepted ur rites r protectected as said in the registration tht u agree to. Once a contract has been agreed to ur rites r bound by that agreement so govt. As u say is void. Freedom of speech in a open forum is bound by federal law in which both parties have agreed to
By MoeJoe at 16,May,12 08:22 other posts of MoeJoe 
There is no contract here...this is an at-will site...you can leave any time you want without reason and the Owners of the site can throw your ass out at any time without reason. There are no guarantees in a privately operated site, even if it is on the internet...so say what you want and if the the Admins don't like it they will throw you out and you will have no recourse...so why don't you just stuff a sock in it and play the game.

By #6568 at 16,May,12 07:43
Freedom of speech is actually a privaledge,...it has to be earned and then maintained and protected. And, there are duties in it's use, just like any other powerful tool or weapon.

If you have the power to say whatever you want you are morally obliged to observe good ethics in it's use. One of these ethics is common decency and politeness, along with teh realisation that freedom to say anything can hurt other people........

.......Treat others as you would wish to be treated.

By #88520 at 16,May,12 05:58
I don't think you get banned for being an asshole, but I see no reason why you would want to be one.

There are no rights which say that you should be able to be part of every internet forum and say whatever you want on them. You accepted the rules when you signed up and if you don't follow them the owner of the forum can of course ban you.
By #260694 at 16,May,12 07:28
U r wrong, given every public forum ur rite to speech is a rite given to every legal american whether u agree or disagree as it pertains( certain things such as harm against the president is not allowed)but to my knowledge u can voice ur appinion or thougths without fear of legal actions
By #88520 at 16,May,12 07:35
Of course you can say whatever you want, but the owner of the site also has every right to ban you if you don't follow the rules of the site.

Adult Discussion Forum