She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

married guys sex poll

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #209456 at 17,May,12 01:29
After a discussion with my wife she said that I get enough sex, I on the other hand don't agree!!! I would therefore like an honest answer from any guy in a relationship... HOW MANY TIMES A WEEK DO YOU HAVE SEX???

Similar topics: 1.Locker room bonner.   2.quick poll !   3.POLL: Hottest BUTT on SYD?   4.Just a "straight" poll:)   5.Bi married guys: Does she know?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #262978 at 20,May,12 21:08
1 or 2 times a week. Depends on our work. We both travel a lot. I masturbate if we are apart more than a week. We enjoy it more as we get older. More time, no kids. Love it.

By #147052 at 18,May,12 13:46
with myself-everyday someone isn't there to play with.

By #199530 at 17,May,12 02:25
if your wife is not begging you to have sex with her is because you're not doing it right
By #146804 at 17,May,12 02:26
The above post is utter bollocks
By #70814 at 18,May,12 11:33
With all due respect, I really think that there is a little bit of truth in what he said. If you don't agree, please give us some arguments
-Zak
By #161491 at 18,May,12 12:05
Sex is a two-way street. One partner shouldn't have to shoulder the burden of being the one to "do it right" in order to persuade the other one. And neither partner should have to beg for it.
By #70814 at 18,May,12 12:11
I never said that it's the only reason, and that one partner has all the responsibility. Neither did I say that one should beg for it.

Truth is, if a guy knows how to fuck his girl, he will get more sex than if he doesn't. You can't deny that, end of point

By #146804 at 17,May,12 03:43
Me and the fella probably have sex every other day, would probably be every day but my work gets in the way. We've been together for nearly 5 years.

If you've never had much sex the chances are she's simply not a very sexual person and well, that's that. However as your complaining about it I'm guessing the amount of sex has decreased.

A lot of men here, normally the ones with the bigger cocks, will speak such bollocks that your doing it wrong, she should be begging for it, that she'd love it if it was with them and basically feeding there own little fantasy world while being chuffed with there size. Ignore these people. The chances of them being in an actual relationship is astonishingly low.

The last thing that effects how much sex you get is how good you are at sex. It's a factor, yes - but it's not really that important.

You do seem to be going about this the wrong way though, it seems as if your saying it's her fault and sex is something you should get. As soon as you ask for sex, complain about the lack of sex or start whining about it your not going to get it. It's that simple. Sex needs to be fun, it needs to begin naturally and she needs to feel like the sex is for her as well, not that she's just giving it you because you.

Many men get confused because a woman can REALLY enjoy sex after giving into a man's constant annoyance but then not want sex often still. If this is the case your sex, itself, is fine and it's your attitude towards it that needs changing.

Meaningful passionate sex will leave you a lot more satisfied than "just sex" sex ever will. It's more than likely see feels the romance has died a bit, that it's her body you desire and not her. So stop asking for sex, don't even mention sex. No speaking of sex.

Now get that romance back! Giver her massages (without fucking her afterwards), cook her a nice meal, have nice deep kisses but take it no further. Make her feel glorious again and the sex will happen without you needing to ask for it. Make her want to have sex with you.

The last thing you want to do is say something like "Most people get more sex than me"
By #70814 at 18,May,12 11:39
strawhat wrote:
"the last thing that effects how much sex you get is how good you are at sex. It's a factor, yes - but it's not really that important"

I have been with my girl for 3 years, and this is complete non-sense.

Believe it or not, but sexual lust (or how often you want to have sex at a given time) depends a lot on the past few days. Sexual pleasure is a form of dependence (read it up): the hormones produced during sex (and mainly during orgasms) make you want it again. If you don't have sex often, you won't need it often. If the sex is not good, you won't need it very often either.

If a girl orgasms quite frequently, she will want to have sex much more often than if she doesn't orgasm.

By slipper at 17,May,12 03:37 other posts of slipper 
Married 43 years and usually around 3 times a week.

Adult Discussion Forum