Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Unexplained profile (and data) deletion on May 28 2012

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #262237 at 28,May,12 19:17
Where is member # 261875, " jsabelle ", supposedly a woman from Luxembourg, with a full (unverified) profile with over 20 pictures with a lot of comments, many selected friends, and several personal messages ????
Profile and all data (even on others' profile) have disappeared on 28 May around 7 PM ECT after hving been connected 4 times during the day !!!!
I have the impression that the whole profile was a fraud, a Hoax, a fake, with stolen pictures and maybe also identity as a yahoo! email address had been given as a last message (undisclosed by me now) !

Who else have found their friendly appealing & attractive 40tish "jsabell" from Luxemburg totally disappearing from showyour dick/cunt websites?

Similar topics: 1.Start of the European Football Championship 2012   2.Second to fourth digit ratio: a predictor of adult penile length   3.Here's a thought regarding the infamous Star Chamber "message"...   4.And again about fakes on dating sites   5.Sex art in the past  

New Comment

Comments:
By #437064 at 28,Oct,13 12:06
My original profile I had for years got deleted for apparently no reason.
By bella! at 28,Oct,13 12:09 other posts of bella! 
Who "were" you?

By Ray10754 at 28,May,12 21:07 other posts of Ray10754 
I could be wrong!!!And if I am I appoligise in advance!! But If my memory is correct, Admin deleted that profile back on or about may 14 th for being fake, I remember reading in a fourm post back then something to do with that profile not having there own photos and incorrect contact info.Come to find out SHE was a HE , so yes, unfortunatly there are Fake's here, But from what I have seen Admin is doing everything he can to overcome the issue.

Adult Discussion Forum