Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Penis message

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #124358 at 29,May,12 19:21
How many people actually take time for complete relaxation to calm down from days work and to do something for body and soul?

may this be of some use.

Start by taking a nice hot bath, listen to gentle music. Afterwards lie down take some warm body oil, and start rubbing your upper body with it. Start with the arms and slowly going down your chest. Take your time when doing this and make sure your in total relaxation. once you feel ready start to rub your penis with the warm oil and make sure to let go of yourself and fall down into complete calmness. Let the stress behind this is your moment and your pleasure. Allow your penis to become erect by itself. gently place your fingertips on your penis, and tap them from the bottom shaft to the head of your penis. Repeat this several times. Feel with your fingers every vein and every bump of your oily penis. Fall in a stage of complete horniess and do whatever you please.

hope some of you will try this at home

if you got other tips and tricks lets hear them guys!