Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

PUSSY EATERS

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #57759 at 05,Jun,12 15:59
share your experiences

Similar topics: 1.Hairy pussy   2.eating pussy   3.Hairy pussy?   4.Who eats pussy better? Men or women?   5.PUSSY POWER  

New Comment

Comments:
By #269494 at 04,Jul,12 09:38
I love licking pussy! It gets me so horny and I could do it for hours, so why is it women don't feel the same way about suckin dick? I can make my lady come several times from licking her. But when it's my turn to be sucked she acts like its a chore and doesn't put much effort it! I need a blow job buddy!
By spermkiss at 04,Jul,12 15:50 other posts of spermkiss 
That depends on the woman. I'm very gay but I have had some experience with straight sex. Of the three women I've been intimate with, all three were egar and enthusiastic cocksuckers, though they generally were not as good at it as a gay man.

And yes, you need a blow job buddy. We gay men are the world's best cocksuckers. Partly this is due to lust, of course. We desire other men and we want to bring a man to climax to taste his sperm. But it's also because we are men. We may be gay, but we're still men, we each have a cock and we know what feels good.

I don't know how serious you were when you said "I need a blow job buddy!" But if you're secure enough with your own sexuality that you could give your cock over to a gay man for oral service, go for it. You'll be glad you did. A guy with a nice looking cock such as yours will have no trouble at all finding a gay man who'd be happy to give him a no-strings-attached blow job. I certainly would. You wouldn't have to do anything but lean back, relax and enjoy it.

By #264861 at 02,Jul,12 18:52
Its no great story for me, I've eaten many pussies, but I like it best when the girl is forceful about it and is basically grinding her cunt on my mouth and pushing my face in to her. Or when they wrap their legs around your head. I love when they're getting really wet and I'm soaked from nose to chin and then they kiss me.
By spermkiss at 02,Jul,12 20:07 other posts of spermkiss 
Hey, you're the man who's thinking about a MMF threesome. How 'bout I kiss you and lick the lady's pussy juice off your face.

By #57759 at 01,Jul,12 18:34
since most people on this site is gay , I guess that is the reason no one wishes to talk about eating pussy
By spermkiss at 01,Jul,12 19:48 other posts of spermkiss 
Yes, I'm as gay as pink ink, but I've eaten pussy.

OK, you want a pussy eating story, here's mine. Even though I'm gay, when I was in my early thirties I had an affair with a woman. She and I did everything, including my eating her pussy. She knew I was gay and was totally cool with it. Furthermore it was always an open relationship. I was fond of saying at the time that she was fucking other men and so was I.

In any event, she and I had quite a few MMF threeways. One guy was interesting in that he was very unconfortable about being in bed with another man, even with a woman between us. Once we got started, however, he loosened up and went with the flow of things. He was really fastinated to see me eat the lady's pussy, since he had never done that. After some good natured kidding from me ("Hey, I'm as queer as a three dollar bill and I managed to eat pussy. Surely you, as a straight man, can do it."), he got down there and started lapping.

Is this the kind of story you wanted to hear?
By #57759 at 02,Jul,12 17:21
that is a great story, thanks
By spermkiss at 02,Jul,12 20:05 other posts of spermkiss 
'Glad you liked it. I'll say as an addendum that now that I'm a married gay man (yes, really married, and yes, to another man, see my Blog) when I told my husband that I had eaten pussy he said that he probably wouldn't have kissed me if he had known that. But that was years ago and the pussy juice is long gone from my mouth.

As an additional addendum I'll add that in my MMF threesomes it was fun to take turns with the other guy eating the lady's pussy and then when we both had a mouth and face full of pussy juice kiss each other, and lick the pussy juice off each other's faces.

By boc at 02,Jul,12 15:03 other posts of boc 
Love it!

Adult Discussion Forum