Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

What do you think of hairy asses??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #269851 at 09,Jun,12 00:36
[deleted image]

Here is mine!

Similar topics: 1.Hairy asses   2.hairy ass   3.Hairy Pubes,chest,backs and asses   4.Flat asses.   5.Mature Hairy Asses  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 09,Jun,12 16:34 other posts of spermkiss 
I can go either way on ass hair. I tend to prefer totally hairless asses (or for that matter totally hairless everything from the neck down), but when a guy's ass hair is thick and dark, as yours is, that's really hot. Would you like me to eat you out?

By #265525 at 09,Jun,12 14:42
I enjoy seeing a man in his natural state bum and all. All that prim ping And manscaping can get very boring and predictable. Its very much a turn on to see men with on the bums. You have a nice hairy ass man, it would be a pleasure to eat.
By spermkiss at 09,Jun,12 16:30 other posts of spermkiss 
I know what you mean about being a pleasure to eat. It's really exciting to bury my face in a hairy ass crack and use my tongue to fight thru a hair jungle 'til I found the treasure hole. Finding that pink reward is more exciting after the hairy expedition to get there. It's also nice to have ass hairs caught in my teeth to show others as souvineers of where I've been. It's fun to smile when I have ass hairs in my teeth.

By #220845 at 09,Jun,12 04:44
Well I think they should b shaved.

By Ray10754 at 09,Jun,12 00:39 other posts of Ray10754 
With no disrespect! They do nothing for me at all!

Adult Discussion Forum