Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Flat asses.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #280374 at 03,Sep,18 03:28
I cant seem to find any body showin off flat asses. Dont get me wrong I like big butts but lets see some variety. Post your flat asses. Hairy, and Hank hill asses get bonus points

Similar topics: 1.Ass lovers   2.MALE ASSES (2)   3.Breast size   4.is my cock flat   5.Best asses on the site Male/Female  

New Comment

Comments:
By #550050 at 03,Sep,18 23:25
I like Girls with flat ass's.
By leopoldij at 04,Sep,18 06:38 other posts of leopoldij 
Do you really?
By #550050 at 04,Sep,18 15:51
Yes,not exclusively but they are my among my favs.
By leopoldij at 04,Sep,18 16:00 other posts of leopoldij 
funny, not many people like flat asses. i do, in many cases.
By #550050 at 06,Sep,18 12:14
Me too.

By bella! at 03,Sep,18 06:05 other posts of bella! 
Flat butts? NO WAY!

Many men seem to be flat in the ass department and in no way do I find that visually appealing. Ever stand behind a man with a flat ass? Their jeans don't even sit on their bodies in an attractive way. Gimme so buns to squeeze and I will be one happy lady!
By #528984 at 03,Sep,18 09:50
Alright, lets not body shame...
The whole point in the post is to give people some confidence
By bella! at 03,Sep,18 13:33 other posts of bella! 
I don't feel that my post was "body shaming" anyone. I merely stated a rather broad generalization about the male physique. Period. End.
By MM_DD at 03,Sep,18 14:52 other posts of MM_DD 
A lady I know who lost both her breasts to cancer said recently during a colleague's memorial, "She taught me that it was cool to be flat-chested." I think the same concept applies to men with flat butts.

FWIW, speaking as a connoisseur of the male ass, it's not my preference either, but I'm a firm believer in working with what I've got. I know quite a few men who are hot as fuck but have absolutely nothing going on back there. I'd still lick them like a lollipop.

By #280374 at 03,Sep,18 14:50
You're welcome to your Opinion, but i never said flat butts were better. I am just fond of then and hope to see some.I am just as welcome to enjoy them and seek them out. Lets see those rears!
By bella! at 03,Sep,18 15:43 other posts of bella! 
I apologize that my comment was misunderstood and viewed as body shaming. My post was meant to be a reflection of my preference.

Adult Discussion Forum