She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

do u like cut or uncut

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #270249 at 16,Jun,12 20:15
iam un cut just asking

Similar topics: 1.cut vs. uncut ..What are you,, and what do you like?   2.How and by who u Cut? UnCut can comment too   3.do u prefer cut or uncut?   4.Uncut Dicks   5.Any uncut guys near Jackonville, Florida?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #285354 at 22,Aug,12 15:49
Everyone should be happy with what they have, but uncut is the natural. Cut is a mutilation of the body.
By Ray10754 at 22,Aug,12 19:54 other posts of Ray10754 
I agree that everyone should be happy with what they have! There are so many forms of (so called mutilation of the body) Brest implants,plastic sergury,Piercings,tattoos)(both body and genital)And you seldom hear of people complaing about them! In my honest oppinion It is up to the individule as to what appels to them and makes them happy with in them selves. Granted the majority of cercumsisions are done at birth and the individule has nothing to say about that decision,But then again that is what they are familiar with during their growing experiance and most are comfortable with it. Personaly I much rather enjoy seeing a nice cut penis,although I have also have seen many uncut that are appeling to me! Just my two cents on the subject!! I have a cut peins,also have several piercings and a few tattoos that I enjoy having. I also shave my entire body with the exception of my head and facial hair!! That's just me!

By #175805 at 14,Aug,12 11:20
Cut is in my opinion what a cock should look like.
Not look like a small elephant trunk that cannot pick up peanuts.

Honestly, draw a picture of a cock, do you draw a cock with a nice head on it, or do you draw an elephant trunk?
By yellowman at 22,Aug,12 15:44 other posts of yellowman 
If cut is what a cock should look like then we'd have been born that way!
Natural, uncut, every time.

By #291618 at 13,Aug,12 01:17
well im uncut even i loock cut but id say its great being uncut i can play whit it hahaha

By JeffinKS at 25,Jul,12 15:02 other posts of JeffinKS 
I prefer uncut I was cut at birth... and hated it. I have restored my foreskin and love the "new" me!

By #218130 at 17,Jun,12 00:15
Cut too, nothing I can do to change that.

By slipper at 16,Jun,12 21:42 other posts of slipper 
UNCUT!!! lol

By #220845 at 16,Jun,12 20:30
before I came to this site I think I would have preferred cut. But I've seen many beautiful uncut cocks here . Bottom line I love to suck cock.

Adult Discussion Forum