Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

my hot friend

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #245619 at 17,Jun,12 04:49
me and my friend are on my sofa, we both got drunk and naked and he has fell asleep, the way we are lying means he fell asleep with his dick close to my face. he is now hard and his dick is poking my cheek, i like it alot. wud it be ok if i let it drop in my mouth while i wank my dick?

Similar topics: 1.DICK JOKE: Ron White   2.Is it allowed to grab others crotch in HS & College wrestling   3."I am 100% straight plz no gay friend request"   4.Wife may’ve been fucked by friend on a passout, would she have known?   5.Attracted to a friend  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 19,Jun,12 17:15
And there we have the answer in the older guy`s excellent observation, I was interested to see how long it took before someone else realized the post was as fake as the original poster.
By spermkiss at 20,Jun,12 15:55 other posts of spermkiss 
Perhaps I'm just incredibly naive, but I actually took this question at face value. Upon reflection, however, it does sound kind of made up.

By #147052 at 19,Jun,12 14:15
No, it would not be okay unless I was there to supervise lol

By spermkiss at 17,Jun,12 22:24 other posts of spermkiss 
Man, if this guy is cool with taking his clothes off with you, getting drunk with you, falling asleep with you with his cock close to your face, he's totally cool with you sucking his cock. Indeed, he wants you to. Go for it and don't stop 'til he's given you his jizz.

Adult Discussion Forum