Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

MEGA posters

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #8589 at 23,Oct,09 11:48
A simple question:

Should mega posters like me be charged for uploading more photos? at present it cost me 8 points per picture, no doubt soon to yo up to 9 or 10 points.

Surely it is us mega posters who raelly keep this site running, as we do high quality photo sets and have a grea fan base.

Your views will be welcome, should we be FREE to post pictures or still pay points to upload?

SSB

Similar topics: 1.Shemales/Transexuals   2.Resident area   3.Underwear   4.wanna cyber with a chubby guy witha tiny cock?   5.GAME: Say something good about the previous posters picture  

New Comment

Comments:
By kebmo at 11,Jan,17 10:51 other posts of kebmo 
I agree with the arguments already noted and have made similar comments before. Since this problem has been ongoing for over six years I don't suppose it is likely that Administration's policies will change because of my comment but... I am a major contributor to the site so I feel I should be rewarded for that, not penalized.

Any comment Admin?

By MoeJoe at 24,Oct,09 13:35 other posts of MoeJoe 
I have to weigh in on this...I too am a heavy poster like Somerset. We are both honest posters, posting only our own stuff. I would not post as many as I do if I did not get the positive feedback that I get. It drives me to post more, but the point system restricts me. I guess if it is needed to keep the fakes and abusers in check, then at least keep it at a fixed amount....currently it increases as the number of pics increases. Some days I do not have enough points to post, so I wait a day or so.....just my thoughts.

Adult Discussion Forum