Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Hey why only males are writing me back? I am not gay and i want to have contact with women please! Why nobody is writing me?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #238854 at 27,Jun,12 00:38
I dont bite and i try to be handsome so try it and send me a message please. I would be very happy.

Similar topics: 1.Anyone write erotica?   2.Writing down your fantasies / experiences   3.cum in the ass?   4.Chillin' with something in your ass   5.2016 short story  

New Comment

Comments:
By #254338 at 10,Jul,12 13:52
There are only about 10 women here (exaggerating slightly for effect), and they interact with the discussions and people they like to chat with... If they like your comments, and posts, and discussion responses, they will chat with you.. If not, you are stuck with the 100s of guys who are here to show off their dick....

( also, note.... Read the purpose of the site at the top of the main page... Kinda sums it up).

By #242452 at 27,Jun,12 06:26
MMMMMM! So Sexy! I wanna have gay sex with you all day and night!
By slipper at 10,Jul,12 05:23 other posts of slipper 

By #280672 at 08,Jul,12 21:05
Maybe cause your pics are boring :/

By #59855 at 27,Jun,12 19:59
From Matt's Wife: I am with Steffi

By #164428 at 27,Jun,12 02:02
Depends. If you're approaching women with something like, "Hey Baby wanna fuck you up the ass and shit and wreck that pussy and spread my sweet cream all over body", and the first time, no less, don't be surprised. Many don't care to be approached this way!

However, if you're being kind and respectful, and you're still not getting answers, I can't tell you why.
By bella! at 27,Jun,12 17:43 other posts of bella! 
To steffi.....I agree. I read a blog recently posted by a newer member asking why he didn't receive responses from the ladies.... I read the comments that he posts and suggested that he edit his comments. He seemed hurt but it is what it is...... A lotta truth to "a lady in the street and a freak in the bed".... The outwatd softer approach may lead to the sizzling private attention that you're looking for.

By #271778 at 27,Jun,12 03:27
Because this is show your dick mostly dudes showing not chicks looking.

By slipper at 27,Jun,12 02:57 other posts of slipper 
This is mainly a male populated site... duh!!! Get out and go where females actually are, ones with common interests with you and see what develops with time and interaction.

Adult Discussion Forum