She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Masterbution

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #277600 at 28,Jun,12 21:27
How many time you do masturbation as men and women,daily,monthly or twice a day or....?

New Comment

Comments:
By #64328 at 08,Jun,18 14:45
7 to 10 times a week. My record for one day was 13.

By #558922 at 08,Jun,18 07:01
5 t0 7 times pre day

By ScottsCock at 13,Apr,18 12:31 other posts of ScottsCock 
On average once a day, depending on my schedule. I almost always masturbate after I shave and defiantly after (or during) a session on SYD!

By #546418 at 13,Apr,18 01:21
Probably averages to about once a day. Well it may be a bit more if you count times I don't cum from masturbating. I sometimes masturbate without cumming a few times to work up a really big cum when I want to finish, usually after edging for a really long time. Like hours. Usually just once a day though. Sometimes not at all and sometimes 2 or 3 where I cum. Rarely cum more than 3 times in a day, and usually with.

By cumaddik at 13,Apr,18 01:05 other posts of cumaddik 
At the very least, once a day...most of the times, twice a day, but on weekend, i just can't stop playing with my cock!

By bella! at 28,Jun,12 21:31 other posts of bella! 
mastUrbAtion? I apologize, you're obviously multilingual. You spell better than many!
By hogweed at 28,Jun,12 21:39 other posts of hogweed 
I masturbate usually once a day, sometimes twice. Even at my age I still get strong urges for an orgasm, with or without my partner. I'm usually at my horniest when I wake up, and I sort myself out with my fingers, which only takes a few minutes. If I feel the urge during the day, I like to use an assortment of my toys to achieve the desired reusult. My favourite toys at the moment are two glass dildos; they feel amazing!!

Adult Discussion Forum