Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Small, perky cocks

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #221907 at 30,Jun,12 02:17
So, I spent most of my teen years wishing I had a big, thick nine inch cock. Needless to say, it never happened. But, I have since learned to love the sexy, amazing little cock that I have. This is a feeling that men who are incredibly hung can and will not ever understand. I love the way my cock points north when I am hard as a rock, the way it looks so perky and cute poking out barely 6 inches from my small body and the way it makes me feel like a sexy young teenage boy with a throbbing 5 3/4" long, 4 1/2" thick boner. I used to feel like less of a man than those guys who walk around with a shotgun in their pants, but this feeling of inferiority is also a huge turn on when I am with men. And while not all women are satisfied with a dick of my size, a handful of beautiful women (either short and skinny with small, perky tits or heavy and plump with big juicy asses) love the way a rock hard boner of this nature is able to completely fit inside of them while in many cases rubbing against their swollen clits with each thrust I give. Men like myself who are primarilly interested in women and are determined to be capable of great sex are forced to learn how to become excellent lovers who know exactly what a woman wants and craves when she is having sex with a man whom she is sure will be inadequate or bad in bed based soley on their size. So for all the other men on this site who are not hung like a horse, please share your expierences throughout your life with, in my opinion, the best kind of cock there is: Small, perky and sexy.

Similar topics: 1.18-35yr Old guys who love small cocks or have small penises   2.small cocks   3.Small Black Cocks   4.Do small cocks want to see other small cocks   5.saggy or perky tits. . what is better?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #350718 at 20,Aug,13 21:20
I have a below average sized cock (especially compared to a lot of the monster cocks on this site. Just like younghardcock13 I got over any feelings of inadequacy early on and now I love sharing my cock with others!

[deleted image]

By #381551 at 20,Aug,13 20:05
perky enough?

[deleted image]

Adult Discussion Forum