to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Girls do you masturdate and how often?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #201191 at 30,Jun,12 03:26
WE hear lots about men wanking off, but do you girls wank too. How often and how long do you last?

Similar topics: 1.Girls Please   2.Power vs Smooth fuck. Boys vs Girls   3.Girls, what does it feel like when you have sex?   4.Little girls. .....BIG COCKs   5.WELCOME GIRLS  

New Comment

Comments:
By #59855 at 23,Jul,12 19:14
From Matt's Wife: I don't do it, not my thing.
By #201191 at 25,Jul,12 08:59
I bet you prefer to fuck and have sex, Matt52
By #59855 at 25,Jul,12 18:32
From Matt's Wife: @Optimus...Why would you not believe that? Are you a know it all psychic? I stated a fact about me and I don't like it when someone questions my sincerity. I don't do it....fact. I don't need to do it......fact. You do......fact. Good for you. I get all the sex I want or desire......FACT!
By #201191 at 25,Jul,12 19:49
Calm down dear. I meant no harm. I think I meant my remark to be taken humorously.
By #59855 at 26,Jul,12 19:16
From Matt's Wife: Not you spooky, I said @optimus. You spooky were correct.

By #64328 at 18,Jul,12 19:56
I have always thought women masturbate as muchas men. But are not as comfortable talking about it. I have known a few that have no hang ups about it and they masturbate every bit as much as guys. One in particular has dicussed it in great detail even though we have never been sexual together and I think we ebjoy the very open dialog. She began masturbating at a young age as did I) She did experience doing it with two other friends growing up and she can make herself cum very quickly if she wants. ( in some cases about 1 minute or make it last much longer. Also unlike many men she can do it several times in a row, sometimes having as many as 10 orgasms in a session if she as time and privacy. She also has done it in many many times on the sly in very public places and has never been caught or even suspected. One thing for sure she does enjoy doing it as much as any guy im sure

By hogweed at 30,Jun,12 19:28 other posts of hogweed 
I masturbate once a day, usually, sometimes twice if I am feel really horny. My fella and I use it in our love making. He loves to watch me, very closely as I do it. It really turns him, and me on when he does that. Most of my female friends masturbate on a very regular basis, either on their own, or with their partners/husbands watching them. So don't believe a word from women/girls who say they don't do it; they do, but they're not as open as men about the subject. I love doing it, because it gives me a great deal of pleasure and it harms no one. Everyone should do it, and be proud of doing it!!

Adult Discussion Forum