Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

any embarrasing moments

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #267458 at 01,Jul,12 16:00
when i was about 15 we only had a bath . so all 3 **** had to bath in this water , anyway i was second in the bath and i was so horny and had a wank . i didnt realize my sperm was like cotton wool on the surface of the water anyway my **** was next ........... she asked my mum what was all this cotton wool doing in the bath anyone else have any stories

Similar topics: 1.Small or average?   2.Embarrassing moments   3.Caught out in public wearing womens underwear.   4.The very moment of truth (humilating or sexy as hell?)   5.Funniest forum moments in syd history  

New Comment

Comments:
By #662360 at 31,Dec,23 15:06
My girl and I were undressing each other for sex. I was just in my briefs and she was in her bra and panties. We’d been kissing and caressing before and I was rock hard erect with my cock super sensitive. The friction of my briefs on my erection swollen cock head set me off and I shot my load prematurely into my briefs, soaking them. Very embarrassing! But we made up for it later!

By jocstfr at 04,Jul,12 13:23 other posts of jocstfr 
I once went skinny dipping in a pool with a group of girls and guys. I did not realize how cum and precum forms "a string" under water. Anyway it wasnt long before one of the girls noticed that I had a string of precum about 6 inches long leaking out of my cock slit. It was slightly embarassing since I didnt even have a hard on. Everybody had a goof laugh at my expense.
By #279137 at 04,Jul,12 14:17
Haha all good fun. How old were u?
By jocstfr at 04,Jul,12 14:28 other posts of jocstfr 
about 18 rears old
By #279137 at 04,Jul,12 14:33
Cool. I'm guessing u were turn on by the situation?! Did the others know it was Precum??
By jocstfr at 04,Jul,12 14:51 other posts of jocstfr 
I was somewhat excited but did not have a hardon because we were swimming. It was when we stopped and were just sitting on the steps of the pool that the one girl noticed the long strand of cum streaming from my cock. She opted to make a comment and it became embarrassing.

Adult Discussion Forum