to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

The very moment of truth (humilating or sexy as hell?)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by hypoboy at 14,Apr,18 01:46  other posts of hypoboy
the moment of truth: humilating or sexy as hell?

what happens with you when you are in that very moment of realizing that you are the one with the (much much) smaller dick?

now there is no way back anymore, you both know it, you both see it and his is so laaarge and thick that it is totally unreal to you and you can touch it and feel it how big and fat it is. you cannot close your own hand around it and it's longer than anything you have ever seen before. it's far from anything you will have ever hanging down yourself and you cannot believe how much bigger he is than you. even if you look at the the pics later it will remain unbelievable to you how much more cock volume he had than you....

for me those moments of truth were always endlessly horny and never humilating!
the moment of truth is such a thrill for your biggest sex organ: your brain but also for your ego and your happy eyes. i guess the context is very important. if he is the one you have been dating for some mutual comparison fun it will the hottest night ever. if he expected you to be more hung than him it could be the shortest meeting ever. if he is the man of your dreams you are in heaven and if he's the new lover of your wife it could be your most painful night as a involuntary spectator of another kind haha...

have you experienced some great moments of truth, in which context and did you feel in that very moment?
(oh, and the large guys can describe it from their point of view)