Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Shaving pits

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #28806 at 24,Oct,09 10:08
Did it for the first time yesterday. It's great. Feels good and stays dry. Who's with me on this?

/rqvufwb591wbpic.html

Similar topics: 1.Shaving question   2.Shaving   3.Shaving Balls   4.Before and after shaving!!   5.Shaved Arm Pits  

New Comment

Comments:
By MoeJoe at 24,Oct,09 13:39 other posts of MoeJoe 
I've been shaving my entire body except my head hair for a long time...from my feet to my face and everything in between....I love it smooth and will always keep it that way.
By #17503 at 25,Oct,09 18:04
Hey MoeJoe, love your smooth bod, but tell me, how the hell do you shave your ass? Maybe you don't have a hairy ass to begin with? Maybe you have help? Maybe you have really long arms and a couple of good mirrors? What?
By MoeJoe at 26,Oct,09 08:37 other posts of MoeJoe 
To give my ass a thorough shave, I lay on my back with a couple of pillow piled under my ass and throw my legs up and as far back as they will go, then use a hand mirror and run the razor over my ass crack, getting every hair...then between these shaving sessions I just squat in the shower and run the razor quickly between my cheeks to keep it smooth on a daily basis.....nothing like a smooth ass!

Adult Discussion Forum