Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Do some forum topics make you feel like you need a shower?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #89828 at 05,Jul,12 16:37
Not a "cold shower"...
I'm talking about an hour long, scalding hot, antibacterial soap, "Good gawd, I will NEVER get clean again!" type of shower.

Similar topics: 1.DON'T LIKE THE PALE GREEN TYPE FOR FORUM TOPICS   2.Topics From Forum Hell   3.Any ideas for an interesting topic of conversation?   4.Admin, please create forum topics. Let's organize and sort 161 pages of chaos into something beautiful!   5.Why are all the discussion topics for guys?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #275302 at 05,Jul,12 18:32
Yes... I'm usually a 100% behind the statement 'to each their own' and I'm not easily grossed out by anything sexual but the 'eating shit'-topic actually made me sick to my stomach. Yuck....
By #218130 at 06,Jul,12 05:44

By #131063 at 06,Jul,12 00:58
Many topics here clearly step over the line as far as the guidelines set by the site admins...but they are slow to respond, if at all, and they do not stick to the guidelines. Justlookin, you don't seem to understand a fundamental difference. There are individuals that criticize certain behaviors, and try to back up those criticisms with medical facts, statistics and references to CDC studies. You attack individuals on a personal level because they are concerned about dangerous behaviors.

The topic of eating shit, or anything to do with ****, I believe, is within that realm prohibited by the 'guidelines', but...the enforcement is lax. If those that have the stones to criticize dangerous, degrading and deadly behavior leave this forum, the depravity will get worse - and we can't leave a new generation of youth to the influences of those jackals and vultures.

Had to edit, because note above how they allow the word shit, but they edit the word s-c-a-t...so much for their guidelines...completely nonsensical.

By #6568 at 05,Jul,12 20:18
Yes I agree,...there's several things that crop up here that do it to me. And, the sheer obnoxiousness of some people makes me think about leaving sometimes......

By boc at 05,Jul,12 16:41 other posts of boc 
Yes any talk about anal sex.

Adult Discussion Forum