pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Any ideas for an interesting topic of conversation?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #282754 at 26,Oct,12 02:55
That thread about what people dislike about the forum got me thinking that other than topics that no one likes and topics complaining about those, there are hardly any other interesting topics!

I don't know anything about any gardens..

What are people into? What does everyone do in general terms? I work in publishing. -Mr.

Similar topics: 1.Need some new suggestions or ideas   2.Rough sex   3.Picture posting in topics   4.Pet Hates anyone?   5.Topic dump  

New Comment

Comments:
By #471280 at 16,May,15 19:53
I'm wondering if anyone here has any Ouija Board experiences.
By leopoldij at 17,May,15 11:29 other posts of leopoldij 
I've had lots of experience. I've reached the level of visual plus communication. Scary, but quite revealing. Requires effort though.
By Ravioli_Max at 26,Apr,16 15:02 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Wow...could you please tell us what happened, Leo?
By leopoldij at 26,Apr,16 16:55 other posts of leopoldij 
Max, I can't recall when I posted this. Either I was joking or drunk or someone stole my identity. Sorry. I've never done that stuff.
By Ravioli_Max at 27,Apr,16 04:53 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Lol...OH ok, I see...thanks Leo! :-D

By #485312 at 27,Apr,16 05:53
must of been great drugs lol, *lix*
By leopoldij at 27,Apr,16 06:43 other posts of leopoldij 
Eh. .....my only dr_ug is, as you know, sex. Like this /sgxojicari72pic.html

By JustWill at 26,Apr,16 16:57 other posts of JustWill 
"I would like to see more fairy stories about the police f0rce."

By bella! at 16,May,15 16:13 other posts of bella! 
Oh WOW! This thread was monitored then edited.
By Ray10754 at 16,May,15 16:45 other posts of Ray10754 
hummm!! I wonder why? Someones feelings get hurt?
By bella! at 16,May,15 19:16 other posts of bella! 
Ray, maybe the reference made to "twaddle" was the straw that broke the camel's back!

By #472683 at 16,May,15 17:09
Interesting....
By bella! at 16,May,15 19:19 other posts of bella! 
Somehow not surprising but interesting, yes, indeedy-do!

By mr_blue at 16,May,15 21:32 other posts of mr_blue 
What did you expect ?
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

Everything is monitored here....
By bella! at 17,May,15 03:41 other posts of bella! 
I understand that everything is monitored and "private messages" aren't private. The initial post that was made was indeed, inaccurate. Yes, there was a comment posted in the *World Views* thread about BB King's passing. In the same token, and totally my opinion, routemaster is a unique member. He admittedly is interested in the "fine arts" of yesteryear and has a remarkable recollection of music, artists, musicians and actors and actresses. I truly believe that if he had not been involved in his own grieving process, he would have spent his 20 points and wrote and posted something eloquent.

Truthfully, I really didn't see anything that was overboard as far as the exchange of dialog or the jabs made, not only by the original poster but other members as well.

It is unfortunate that the webmaster continues to "have the back" of some members but will spank others. There's the saying; "You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time". My dad had ( he hasn't said this in such a long time ) this saying, my guess is that it is his spin on the above saying; "sometimes people can be razzled by bullshit".....I think nimda was razzled.
By admin at 17,May,15 04:31 other posts of admin 
I do not ever read private messages of other members other than for a purpose of verifying abuses like "member said he's 16 yead old" or "member solicits money". And even then I do not pull all the conversations but rather look up related messages with a search query.

Your and alexe's assumptions about me not respecting members privacy only indicates that you would do exactly that in my place and does not give you any credit, to say the least.

This thread was reported by one of the members being insulted here and I had to delete it's part. As usual some of you managed to make a pissing contest here. I did not even read it all.

Indeed, you are free to keep eating a cactus of your conspiracy theories.
By mr_blue at 17,May,15 04:52 other posts of mr_blue 
Admin I never made any assumptions about you,I merely stated the following.."What did you expect ?
Everything is monitored here"
Bella replied to that.

You can't say I said anything about you there,because I didn't.

Monitoring is just another way of saying someone always sees what is posted,it was not an insult to you..
My apologies if you saw it that way,that was not my intention..

By bella! at 17,May,15 05:25 other posts of bella! 
Regarding my assumption about privacy, I have sent you a private message.

By #218130 at 27,Oct,12 13:24
Hurricane Sandy? To all American members, are you safe, are you affected or in the path of Sandy. I truly wish and pray that you all are safe and well.
By CreativeOne at 28,Oct,12 07:55 other posts of CreativeOne 
Thank You "Dreamer" ! I live on the East Coast in upstate NY and when Irene came through , the floods were so bad that people lost there houses , properties and all there possesions ... wiped right off the face of the earth ! I hear this storm coming is going to be a whole lot worse

By #282754 at 28,Oct,12 23:34
It's Sunday night 730 and its not even raining in New York yet. Last year, during hurricane Irene, many people in other locations suffered terribly, but in New York it was just a bunch of rain. I hope the same thing will be true this time, but nonetheless, my wife and I have some emergency supplies. We live on the top floor of an apartment building, so there is no danger of flooding. The worst thing that could happen is if we lose power, but New York City is pretty good at restoring power quickly.

To anyone who may be affected, be safe and prepared!
By #218130 at 29,Oct,12 03:49
Thank you for the update. Glad you guys are safe and prepared
By #282754 at 29,Oct,12 13:37
It's Monday morning and its still not even raining! It's a bit windy and the subways are shut down, so I'm not going anywhere anyway. But still, not much is actually happening. Maybe it's still coming...
By #218130 at 30,Oct,12 03:58

By #218130 at 30,Oct,12 07:32
From what I have heard on radio Tuesday, there have been 12+ fatalities so far
By #282754 at 30,Oct,12 12:08
We are really really lucky where we are. The power flickered a few times but that's about it. I know that many part of New York City are flooded and that over six million people across the east coast do not have electricity. And I read that too dreamer. over sixty people dead in the Carribean alone. This is definitely not a joke and it pisses me off so much that so many people (not on this forum mind you) are making jokes and bitch bitch bitching about the storm being overhyped.

If it didn't affect you in a significant way, be happy about it! Some are not so lucky. My wife and I are high and dry and still not going to work today. Another snow day...
By #218130 at 30,Oct,12 13:30
Here in the southern half of Africa, we don't know such extreme conditions like hurricanes etc. So I can just imagine how terrible it must be. Like you said, definitely not a laughing matter and not something to joke about. Take care

By 3fdfd at 30,Oct,12 13:45 other posts of 3fdfd 
We were VERY lucky here in Southern Maryland. Irene tore the hell out of us in 2011 - but with Sandy it rained & rained and the wind blew - but the damage was slight compared to what was predicted & what could have happened. I know it was terrible in New Jersey, New York & Long Island & in parts of New England as well as parts of Delaware & Md.'s Eastern Shore. I hope all you guys got thru' the storm OK

By bella! at 30,Oct,12 13:58 other posts of bella! 
Snow day! Sometimes when I just need a day off, I refer to that as my mental health day. Please don't share that se cret with my employer, I have to be creative with my excuses.

By boc at 27,Oct,12 00:59 other posts of boc 
How do they make those dimples on a golf ball? I have always wondered about that.
By #85103 at 27,Oct,12 01:01
I don't know how they make them, but I do know they're very important!
By bella! at 27,Oct,12 01:03 other posts of bella! 
Why??????
By #85103 at 27,Oct,12 01:05
They add some aerodynamic quality to the ball. Without them there dimples, the ball won't travel very far...

...I watch too much TV
By bella! at 27,Oct,12 01:08 other posts of bella! 
Thank you for sharing your knowledge with me. I really had no idea that the dimples served a purpose.
By #85103 at 27,Oct,12 01:09
Heehee, me neither until recently
By #282754 at 27,Oct,12 03:24
I believe that the hard core pros differentiate between different dimple levels on certain balls!
By #269409 at 27,Oct,12 07:48
Off the topic and a question can somebody please send me a private message and explain to me how i can go about posting a picture on the forum in a chat please please pretty please
By #218130 at 27,Oct,12 09:48
This is explained very beautiful by Routemaster in previous post /forum/thread.php?id=12819
By Routemaster at 11,Jan,12 04:17 other posts

1): Get the pic you want to post on your screen
2): Scroll down and click "Show in Blog or Forum"
3): Four options appear in boxes on left. Go to third one where it says "UBB ports for all forums" and right click
4): Click copy
5): Go back to forum and find the topic you want to post the pic in
6): Scroll down to where it says "New Comment" and click
7): Place the cursor in the box and click "paste" and if you want to write something then do that too once the pic has been pasted.

: Then click "Submit Comment" and bingo! Your pic should appear in the topic on the forum.

Don't thank me, thank Routemaster.
By #269409 at 28,Oct,12 07:19
Thanks sooo much

By #269409 at 28,Oct,12 08:01
Ok tried and I'm on the Samsung galaxy tab so when i get to number 3 i can't right click i should of said that before can anybody help please please pretty please
By #218130 at 28,Oct,12 11:21
Sorry man, I don't have any knowledge of the Samsung galaxy Tab. Hope somebody can help you. Try the search function on forums, maybe someone did start a topic about it.

By #149276 at 30,Oct,12 13:31
so do i! adding to your thread, that discovery was a mistake, the early balls became damaged by constant use creating dipples,leading to dicovery many years later..

By bella! at 26,Oct,12 10:29 other posts of bella! 
I work for a major healthcare company. Obamacare will change the landscape of healthcare for people, employers and insurance companies. To be prepared, I have returned to school. I'm not saying anything that other people don't already know but working full-time, trying to accommodate school *and* having been away from school for a long stretch, ugh....... I wish I had made better choices when I was between the ages of 18 to 25.
By #218130 at 26,Oct,12 11:49
I salute you Bella. Respect! I too wish I made better choices and are paying the price today.

By #282754 at 26,Oct,12 11:53
Being inside the health care industry I'm sure you have seen its many failings and successes. Do you think that the Affordable Care Act is a positive thing? I don't know the nitty gritty details.. I'm just really lucky that I have good health insurance through my employer.

What was your life like between 18-25? I'm only 4 years removed from 25...
By bella! at 26,Oct,12 14:35 other posts of bella! 
Oh, I wish I did something that was fun and exciting however I just entered the workforce. My dad said go to school ( college ) or get a job but you have to do something. Well because my older **** had gone away to school and fu@ked up, my option was community college for the first 2 years and I could go away for the last 2 years. The college experience HAD to be away so if I couldn't do it my way then I had to work. In my opinion, it is difficult to get back into the mindset and discipline of getting back into school. Also, being away from school made me somewhat self concientious that I'm not 18 to 25 and that is who I am competing with in school and also in the job market. Geez.....I wish I would have won the lottery or married a rich guy!

By #149276 at 30,Oct,12 13:26
Good luck sweetheart in your venture of school! i haven't been able to convince myself to return. Now i think a b.a. degree is worthless and a masters equals a b.a.! Obamacare will be the distruction of this nation. my opinion.

By #303133 at 28,Oct,12 15:49
How about: PING PONG BALLS IN MY ASS?
We could get hours of intelligent discussion out of that one...
By #218130 at 28,Oct,12 17:34
That could be very interesting. Wonder how many Ping Pong balls his ass can take?

By #68656 at 26,Oct,12 15:19
We could talk about this gentleman who sent me the delightful PM below in response to me trying to resolve a personal problem between himself and a well known member of this group.
It is interesting to note that besides the silly comments to me he also made comments to the other member, one example being calling the member a "retard".
I trust he can sort out his anger problem.
This is what the evaluation panel deals with on a regular basis
--------------------------

"Oct 26, 09:41 (member name supressed): What ever cunt your so full of shit you dirty old dog rooting rat fuck! What fucking authority do you fucking have around here wanker! Suck my cock fuckwit!!
By #282754 at 26,Oct,12 23:47
I just ignore people like that. One time I was attacked in the chat for being a "fake". This was with the old username fou4r.

I left right away and haven't stepped foot in that awful school cafeteria of a chat room since.

This site is supposed to be fun. There is enough drama in real life - why bring it here?
By #218130 at 27,Oct,12 03:38
Very well said Some people seems to flourish on shit, big piles of it. So unpleasant and so unnecessary. They definitely don't know the meaning of fun
By #302679 at 27,Oct,12 07:24
the first message,i received,in public comments not pm,read"as fake as they come,your just guy wanting cock".
By #218130 at 27,Oct,12 07:40
I saw all those nasty remarks and gifts. Very bad

By #218130 at 27,Oct,12 07:40

Adult Discussion Forum