Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Black dudes with white chicks

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #281536 at 09,Jul,12 12:33
huge turn on

Anyone in that kinda relationship?

Similar topics: 1.Black & White   2.White Dicks Cum More Than Black Dicks   3.Who are the sexiest black chicks on here?   4.I just dont understand   5.mixed races  

New Comment

Comments:
By #213926 at 10,Jul,12 09:44
The way i was raised that is just apolling i cant stand to see a black man with a white woman
By #88520 at 10,Jul,12 12:23
You were raised to be a rascist?

By #89828 at 10,Jul,12 13:54
"Apolling"? You were obviously raised in a place where "book-learnin'" wasn't very important, either.
By #213926 at 10,Jul,12 20:46
Ha ha you are so funny i wrote this comment after working a 12 hour shift i was a little tired. Im not racist i have plenty of friends the are black, mexican, and hell i even have a few asian friends when it comes to being friends i have no problem with skin color whatsoever but it's just something about seeing a black man with a white girl that i just dont agree with i will admit me saying it was apalling was harsh but im not going to say sorry for my oponion.
By MoeJoe at 15,Jul,12 12:33 other posts of MoeJoe 
I'm glad you have explained that succinctly......obviously it's just a color coordinated thing with you.....black doesn't go well with white or something like that.....perhaps some off-color or blends would be more fashion appropriate.

By slipper at 13,Jul,12 05:28 other posts of slipper 
Dayam! I misread at first... I thought it said, "Black dudes with white dicks"

By #277077 at 10,Jul,12 08:22
SICKENING PERSONALLY SPEAKING AROUND MY PART OF COUNTRY THATLL GET YA TREYVONNED FOR SURE AND IF A WOMAN DOESNT HAVE ENOUGH RESPECT FOR HER OWN SELF N BODY THAN THAT THEN HELL WITH HERE NUFF SAID
By #264861 at 10,Jul,12 14:00
Dude I live in the deep south around a ton of backwoods redneck type people and I don't know anyone who gets that upset over interracial relationships. And even if there was such a thing as racial superiority, you would be one of the white peoples weak links.
By #277077 at 10,Jul,12 14:07
news flash there ... my family owned a plantation all way to the 30's never race mixed, family fought for stars n bars, dont much give a damn for the hippie mentality in any form so no thamks ill keep my family pure and my daughters with white and god help them that want to taste lead trying to get at em....goddam modern attitudes can get ya hurt
By #89828 at 10,Jul,12 14:17
Thanks for keeping your family "pure". We can't afford that much stupid mixing into the gene pool...
By #254338 at 11,Jul,12 14:01
He probably never knew how many of slaves were his relatives...

By #279393 at 11,Jul,12 07:17
I dont care who a girl wants to be with. I just dont like ones who treat woman like shit. If shes happy, who cares what color someone is
By #213926 at 11,Jul,12 12:48
You know now that i read all of your opinions i realize that i was being ignorant and racist ok who cares what color your skin is as long as you treat your woman right who should i be to judge

By #23575 at 10,Jul,12 21:22
Race is a man made term. Man is imperfect. Thus the term race is imperfect. We are people. If someone is beautiful, then they are. By the same token I don't agree with people who date, have sex or whatever with those who are a different color...because of the color. As if its a prize or something. If you're attracted to someone...it should be the whole person...not just the color and stigma or whatnot that goes along with it. Personally I've known many black women that I'd date, marry or whatever.
By #218130 at 11,Jul,12 07:01
Very well said

Adult Discussion Forum