She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

shave or wax pubes

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #280873 at 10,Jul,12 14:02
I usually shave pubes an balls I have had a wax but I found shaving better than wax what does everyone think or what do u find best

Similar topics: 1.To shave or not to shave...   2.to people who shave   3.To shave or not to shave?   4.Why do guys shave their pubes ?   5.Guys should keep their cock natural like God made them  

New Comment

Comments:
By not61 at 29,Apr,13 09:45 other posts of not61 
I was shave at a young age because there was no other way. I do not like stubble and I do not itch so now whenever I use wax strips. The first one is a little harder but easier each time.
I like what smooth bare cock and balls felt.

By #62682 at 12,Jul,12 00:05
Shave as close to your balls and pubic area as possible then use hair removal cream, leaves your nuts lovely and smooth, less painful than waxing and much cleaner than shaving, have a look at some of my pics, what do you think smooth looking?
By #101127 at 12,Jul,12 00:55
OMG!!! UR SMOOTH COCK AND BALLS R HOT!!

By iluvcox at 11,Jul,12 22:43 other posts of iluvcox 
I prefer shaving because you get less red bumps than plucking. Just remember to moisturize often.

By #201583 at 11,Jul,12 19:56
Waxing is awsome but the cost is high for two weeks of smoothness. Shaving lasts a day and is a whole lot cheaper. I'm looking into electrolosis. I don't like hair on me and I'm getting to despise shaving.

By #220845 at 10,Jul,12 16:26
I've never waxed I love to shave

Adult Discussion Forum