to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Should under 18's be reported and how

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #279918 at 10,Jul,12 23:38
There are many members under 18 and that can spell trouble how do you report them .I will no longer open the site of what I suspect as a ****...

Similar topics: 1.how the hell is this poor quality?   2.CANNOT LOG OUT   3.Wrong Category   4.Mass ban   5.Frozen abuse reports  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 12,Jul,12 11:20 other posts of bella! 
Thank you GeorgeHills, for clarifying that you were not the anonymous poster. Please accept my sincere apology.

By bella! at 12,Jul,12 00:32 other posts of bella! 
anonymous wrote (Jul 11, 20:09):

Bye Bella ...I love Lucy is a bit more interesting than your site ...Doesn't say much for you...does it...?

No GeorgeHills, that doesn't say much about YOU. This isn't my site, this is "our" site. You're old enough to know that you will get out of something as much as you put in. You chose not to post pictures and I bet you didn't attempt to interact with any one. Change your way of thinking and come back after the paint dries.

By bella! at 11,Jul,12 23:49 other posts of bella! 
I guess GeorgeHills deleted his profile in favor of watching I Love Lucy or perhaps he wanted to watch some paint dry. Bye George!

By bella! at 10,Jul,12 23:46 other posts of bella! 
GeorgeHills you opened a thread on 07, Jul,12 entitled "18 or older". I commented then and the answer remains the same 3 days later. If you have reason to believe that a member is under 18, submit your facts through and choose the "Report this Member" on the members page. And another thing I've noticed, for someone who thinks SYD is boring, you've opened 12 discussions on the forum in 6 days!
By #279918 at 10,Jul,12 23:48
Abuse ...how...
By bella! at 11,Jul,12 00:08 other posts of bella! 
Hi GeorgeHills, look on each members page, just above the blue question mark or the green check mark ( the members verification status ) there's an area with a triangle and an exclamation point that says; "Report this member". Present all the facts and the admin will review the case

Adult Discussion Forum