She'll Beg You For More!

The myth of the "straight cocksucker"

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #89828 at 25,Jul,12 16:03
By definition, no such animal exists.
Unicorns are imaginary, too.
Sorry to have to tell you that...

Similar topics: 1.Guess who's back??   2.cocksucker wanting teeth removed   3.Shortage of High Quality Pics of BBC (Beautiful Black Cock)   4.6 Thoughts for Cocksuckers   5.Straight men  

New Comment

Comments:
By #121813 at 05,Jun,13 15:12
there are millions of straight cocksuckers, but they,re all women

By #301038 at 02,Jun,13 13:39
Agree

If a lesbian is a Mormon, can she have multiple wife's?
By Gntlmn at 03,Jun,13 02:22 other posts of Gntlmn 
"wife's"?......like alewife fish?

By hornyolder at 02,Jun,13 11:38 other posts of hornyolder 
Who cares, as long as he sucks it, why does it have to be labled

By #146804 at 28,Jul,12 00:14
A man can be straight and yet suck cock.
It's too late for me to be bothered to write up a decent argument but well I'll be back!
By #89828 at 28,Jul,12 02:58
We will be here when you return!
By #146804 at 29,Jul,12 14:16
The horniest straight man might get so damn horny he sucks or gets sucked but in everyday life doesn't find men attractive.

It's a pretty grey area with lots of unlikely factors but it can and does happen.
By #89828 at 30,Jul,12 13:46
Welcome back!
I am willing to grant that a "straight" guy might suck a cock ONCE...just to see what it is like. If he goes back for seconds (or thirds) he is Bi.
By #146804 at 30,Jul,12 13:49
Or drunk
By #134591 at 31,Jul,12 06:19
lol! yes i have much experience with drunk + str8. in fact, it is maybe a different orientation all together :p
By #146804 at 31,Jul,12 11:54
Someone who can only be "bi" when drunk (or really really horny) and has no desire for members of the same sex normally I wouldn't consider Bi.

If a man wouldn't kiss a man I wouldn't consider him Bi, even if he'd suck his penis.
By #89828 at 31,Jul,12 12:49
I see it as a BI guy who is so hung up about wanting cock that he has to get "drunk" in order to do what he really wants to do. That way, he has an "excuse" for his "bad" behavior.

And I just don't get the whole "he won't kiss a man, so he isn't Bi" thing. If a guy sucks 50 dicks a week for 30 years, he is still straight if he has never been kissed? No way...
By #146804 at 31,Jul,12 13:14
Because with just cock sucking it's almost a desire for the act, not a desire for the person.
By #134591 at 04,Aug,12 06:31
what you are saying therefore is sexual orientation is based on emotions you have for a person, and not physical attraction to a person?

By slipper at 30,Jul,12 22:41 other posts of slipper 
All semantics in the end (no pun intended).

By #7976 at 27,Jul,12 23:33
I’ve written about this numerous times but it seems it’s time for a refresher on the definitions of sexuality.

Being of any sexual persuasion is characterized by “a tendency to direct sexual desire”, towards one or both sexes as defined below. Nowhere does it say that one needs to expressly be attracted to one or the other sexes and more to the point, sexual activity doesn’t in its self, make an individual of one persuasion or another.

By definition, an individual may be Heterosexual, Unisexual, Homosexual, or Bisexual and still engage in sexual relations with men, women, hermaphrodites, transsexuals, or transvestites or, any combination of the above. One’s sexual definition is solely based on an individual’s PRIMARY tendency towards a single or multiple genders.

What follows are the definitions of sexuality.

DEFINITIONS

HETEROSEXUAL/HETEROSEXUALITY

[1a] of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward the opposite sex;
[1b] of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between individuals of opposite sex
[2] of or relating to different sexes;
Source - Merriam-Webster.

UNISEXUAL/UNISEXUALITY

[1] of, relating to, or restricted to one sex: a : male or female but not hermaphroditic: Source - Source Merriam-Webster.

HOMOSEXUAL/HOMOSEXUALITY

[1] of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex,
[2] of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between persons of the same sex; Source - Source Merriam-Webster.

BISEXUAL/BISEXUALITY

[1a] possessing characters of both sexes : hermaphroditic
[1b] of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward both sexes,
[2] of, relating to, or involving both sexes;
Source Merriam-Webster.

So, if you’re a male or female, who proclaims to be of one sexual orientation or another, but you enjoy fantasizing or even engaging in occasional sex with someone other than your primary sexual tendency, it doesn’t change who or what proclivity you are.

Adult Discussion Forum