Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

cocksucker wanting teeth removed

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #102492 at 11,Sep,10 10:36
I am a married cocksucker. I am able to deepthroat most cocks. I recently was asked by a guy I suck regularly if I would consider having my teeth removed. Would anyone care to comment on whether I should or not? I am seriously considering having my teeth removed soon!

Similar topics: 1.blow jobs with no teeth   2.Cocksucker with full set of dentures.   3.No teeth.   4.6 Thoughts for Cocksuckers   5.Toothless BlowJobs  

New Comment

Comments:
By #78771 at 13,Sep,10 05:39
You should do whatever the hell makes you happy so long as it's not illegal or violates another's personal rights. If you think pulling good teeth will make you a better cocksucker and being a better cocksucker is more important to you than your appearance or other necessary tooth-required functions, then please by all means, pull those little bastards out. God fid should teeth get in the way of sucking dick. What the hell was God thinking anyway by giving us teeth?
By spermkiss at 13,Sep,10 17:10 other posts of spermkiss 
This is an excellent point. It's your body, your mouth and your teeth and you can do whatever you want to yourself. It's not something I'd do, but if sucking men off is so important to you and if you feel you could be better at it without teeth, then it's your right to have them removed.

Heaven knows I'm well aware of the enormous pleasure to be had by giving a man sexual satisfaction with a good blow job, but I manage just fine with all my teeth.
By #23212 at 13,Sep,10 19:53
But where does "your right to ...(mutilate)" end, and serious mental illness begin? 'Cutters' and other 'mutilators' often have severe mental illness, and are in desperate need of treatment and medication; and in my (prof.) opinion, should be helped, not encouraged to further self-mutilate.
By spermkiss at 13,Sep,10 21:57 other posts of spermkiss 
This is a very good point and it brings up an aspect of the situation that had not occurred to me. I agree that there should be intervention with 'cutters' and self 'mutilators', but I'm not sure that having one's teeth removed falls in this catagory. For one thing, it would probably require professional assistance and I'm sure that a competent dentist would ask some probing questions and put the brakes on the procedure.

Thanks for your feedback and I'm going to have to devote some more thought to this matter. Would any other SYD members care to weigh in on this?

By spermkiss at 14,Sep,10 20:16 other posts of spermkiss 
After reading sinanff47's comment about self-mutilation, after exchanging Private Messages with him and after further thought on this matter, I've got to back off from my comment that it's your body, your mouth and your teeth and you can do whatever you want.

If your teeth are in poor condition and you are considering having them extracted anyway and if the fact that this would enhance your ability to fellate (as was the case for skone) is just an attractive fringe benefit, then sure, go ahead and get them pulled.

If, on the other hand, you have healthy teeth but you are so addicted to sucking cock that you'll do anything, ANYTHING, to facilitate that, then I'd have to say step back and re-consider.

And if you're even contemplating extracting them yourself, please get professional help at once.
By #4222 at 02,Jun,13 19:32
I'm glad you came to that conclusion. I was surprised at your earlier comment about mutilators. There's all kinds of sensibilities, fettishes, and tolerance levels of pain and such. I'm very conservative in that area so it wouldn't be something i'd do, but i defend a person's right to do themselves as they see fit. After spending 10 minutes in horror on BMEzine.com, there's no limits to what people can endure. I saw things that would make Nazi doctors blush, and they were self-inflicted. The human being is somewhat of a mystery to me, with an unbelievable range of behaviors.
By #23212 at 02,Jun,13 21:15
In more liberal, accepting countries than yours, it is also "a person's right" to smoke MJ, take other drugs, suicide as a final resort, etc., etc. I fully agree with you that "do to themselves as they see fit" also is a right, including the "horrors" that you saw, IMHO. However, please do remember that sometimes these actions are because of serious mental illness, and not simply "fetishes", etc.; and the people are suffering terrible 'internal' pains, which could be much better helped by mental health treatments than by 'external pains'.

By #102492 at 17,Sep,10 19:07
I wonder what age everyone sucked their first cock?
By spermkiss at 17,Sep,10 21:16 other posts of spermkiss 
Too young to remember. Younger than eight years.

By #358284 at 02,Jun,13 14:14
I was 6

By #358284 at 13,Apr,13 13:16
I too would love to be a toothless cocksucker, then my mouth would truly be just a fuck hole!!

By #68656 at 21,Feb,11 14:51
I trust that the originator of this very disturbing post discusses his extra-marital activities with his wife.
Also when he is performing the activities does he remember his marriage vows where he promised to be faithful to her.
By #59855 at 21,Feb,11 19:44
From Matt's Wife: Wow, takes all kinds right. Thanks but no thanks

By #7976 at 21,Feb,11 23:17
Lets brake this down. First; "I am a married cocksucker." This in itself tell one that you're in a committed relationship with a woman. Once that has gone sofar as to conclude in a wedding.

Secondly, "I recently was asked by a guy I suck regularly if I would consider having my teeth removed".This idiot is nuts and doesn't understand you fuck your steady pussy first and he has you to suck his cock.

Now, I can't speak for anyone else but I've had some dental work (crowns, root canals, etc.) and it's painful and it takes a long time to get used to having non-original teeth. Would I have my teeth removed for pleasure? No damn way. Tell this idiot you'll use a mouth guard if your teeth bother him but you'll pull your teeth when he cuts off his dick. It's only fair. Then you'll both be missing an important part of your anatomy.

Back to your wife... Dose she know you suck cock on the side? Is she fond of you the way you are, with theeth that is? If your open enough in your relationship, have you discussed this with her? If so, what does she say? But last of all, the fact that you're even "seriously considering" this is nuts so perhaps you and your friend are a lot alike. And, at least it will keep your wife from knocking any of them out when she discovers why your toothless.

This is one of those comments where no amount of words can actually portray the feeling of gross stupidity and ignorance the question garners. So, good luck to you.

By Gntlmn at 21,Feb,11 16:13 other posts of Gntlmn 
....thoroughly interesting discourse...

By #102492 at 01,Oct,10 14:00
I have had my teeth removed and am fine. I looking forward be a really good cocksucker!
By spermkiss at 01,Oct,10 17:37 other posts of spermkiss 
'Glad to hear it. Now you can look forward to the joys of giving gum jobs and you buddies can look forward to receiving them.

Please keep us informed. I'm sure that I'm not the only SYD member who is egar to know.

By #17000 at 17,Sep,10 20:54
You are very, very naive, and he is very, very selfish. Tell me your brain is in your head, not between your legs, or on the tip of your tongue.

By #102492 at 17,Sep,10 04:11
my teeth are not really in very good condition anyway...many are already removed!
By spermkiss at 17,Sep,10 17:36 other posts of spermkiss 
It's very reassuring to hear this. It sounds as though you have good and sound reasons to consider tooth extraction that have nothing to do with performing fellatio. In that case, if this would be done by a dentist after consultation with him or her, I'd say go ahead.

Please understand that sinauff47 and I were worried about you. One has to look no further than the photographs of mutilated penises and other body parts that can be seen on this very site to understand our concern. Some of these images are quite distrubing indeed.

You might want to see skone's note above and also consider exchanging some Private Messages with him on the subject of toothless cocksucking. He finds it quite rewarding and as I previously said, I've received some mind blowing gum jobs from men who removed their dentures.

Best of luck whatever you decide to do. And keep us informed because we really care about you.

Warmest regards, spermkiss
By #102492 at 17,Sep,10 17:55
yes I would like to contact him...I am scheduled to have my remaining teeth removed in a week...and then fitted for dentures two weeks later. I do look forward to sucking cocks with only my gums...I know this guy I suck will be very glad...he wants my mouth to be like a pussy!
By spermkiss at 17,Sep,10 19:03 other posts of spermkiss 
'Glad to hear this. We cocksuckers are a nice fraternity and we look out for each other.

Shall we all raise a toast to the joys of sucking cock?

By MoeJoe at 11,Sep,10 18:55 other posts of MoeJoe 
Jeezus......
By #23212 at 13,Sep,10 04:17
Nah, (but "there's one born every minute" who'll believe this).
By spermkiss at 13,Sep,10 17:20 other posts of spermkiss 
I don't doubt it for a moment. As the late Ann Landers said more than once in her column when accused of making up letters, she could never in a million years make up letters as strange as the actual ones she received. Anything you can possibly imagine, no matter how wierd it may seem, you can bet that there are people out there who do it.
By #23212 at 13,Sep,10 19:36

By #82813 at 13,Sep,10 03:29
i had all mine pulled--not to suck cock.but what a bonus!!--guys love it!!
By spermkiss at 13,Sep,10 17:13 other posts of spermkiss 
Hey, wanna give me a gum job? See my comment above.

By spermkiss at 11,Sep,10 22:06 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm a world class cocksucker and I do just fine with a full set of teeth. As others have said, just pull your lips back over your teeth, It's not that difficult.

Having said that, however, I have received some mind blowing gum jobs from guys who took out their dentures.

Adult Discussion Forum